• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anxiously Waiting for My SAT Items & Hosts to Close - $6000 Level Earned!

In summary, the speakers are excitedly waiting for their SAT items to arrive, with one having earned the $6000 level. They are also eagerly waiting for others to receive their items and share their experience. Some have received confirmation that their items have been shipped and are expecting them soon. One speaker also received their supply order. They are all excited about the new products and can't wait to use them.
babywings76
Gold Member
I know a lot of you are waiting too. This week is torture for me! I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my SAT items. I earned the $6000 level and am just so excited to get it. I'm also on hold with 2 hosts that still haven't closed their shows!!!! Argh!!!

Last edited:
You are wishing your life away girlfriend!

I'm excited to get mine too! :D

I'm so super excited too!

I can not wait!!!

I can't wait to hear from someone who says they got theirs and hear how everything looks! I hope you guys post! :) Can you tell how impatient I am! Even hearing others getting it is exciting to me. Just hearing nothing is driving me crazy. :D

I thought I read they are due to arrive on the 30th? I hope!!! :D

Sometimes I have the products before they show as shipped in the adjustment screen. They may be on their way. :)

raebates said:
Sometimes I have the products before they show as shipped in the adjustment screen. They may be on their way. :)

I hope! I hope! I hope!! :D

We were able to see a lot of the new stuff at our Regional Meeting last weekend -- I can't wait till they are in my hot little hands!

I hate waiting too. I am waiting for my SS2 stuff to arrive now.

Aww Man! I still don't have anything showing up. It takes 2 days for HO to ship things to me. So if it's not in the system today, then I'm not getting my stuff till after the 30th. Bummer! :(

So now I'm curious what to think! I just got an e-mail saying that my supply order has been shipped. I went to do the check on the adj. page for my SAT stuff and nothing is listed, not even my supply order. So I must be doing something wrong, or my stats page isn't accurate.

Oh wait!!! Hold on a second! (I'm sure you all are just hanging on the edge of your seat for my stupid status updates and questions... :rolleyes:)

I just went to the e-mail about my supply order shipment and clicked on the tracking info and it showed 3 items on there!! One is 30 lbs, one is 6 lbs, and one is 2lbs. So... maybe that's my SAT, changeover, and supply order? The largest one says it should be here tomorrow!!! If so.. YIPPEE!! :balloon:

I hit top level also & just checked & I have 2 boxes arriving tomorrow the 30th!! :D

Ginger428 said:
I hit top level also & just checked & I have 2 boxes arriving tomorrow the 30th!! :D

:thumbup:Whoohoo Go Ginger! Is that your highest month to date!?!:D

heat123 said:
:thumbup:Whoohoo Go Ginger! Is that your highest month to date!?!:D

Yep!! 6,325.00......:D

Ginger428 said:
Yep!! 6,325.00......:D

NICE! Congrats Girlfreind!:balloon:

Awesome girls!! Mine came today and I'm in love! I can't wait to use the new pineapple wedger and try the new spices!! YAY!!!

What is the "Anxiously Waiting for My SAT Items & Hosts to Close - $6000 Level Earned!" event?

The "Anxiously Waiting for My SAT Items & Hosts to Close - $6000 Level Earned!" event is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for independent consultants to earn free products and discounted items by reaching a certain sales level and booking a certain number of parties.

How do I participate in this event?

To participate in this event, you must be an active independent consultant with Pampered Chef and reach a sales level of $6000 within the designated timeframe. You must also book at least 3 parties during the event period.

What are the benefits of participating in this event?

By participating in this event, you can earn free products and discounted items based on your sales level. This can help you grow your business and attract more customers. Additionally, you can receive recognition and incentives from Pampered Chef for your achievements.

When is the deadline to reach the $6000 sales level and book parties?

The deadline to reach the $6000 sales level and book parties varies, but it is typically within a specific timeframe set by Pampered Chef. It is important to check with your consultant or the company's website for the exact dates and deadlines.

How can I track my progress towards the $6000 sales level and party bookings?

You can track your progress towards the $6000 sales level and party bookings through your Pampered Chef account. The company's website also provides tools to help you monitor your sales and party bookings. Additionally, your consultant can assist you with tracking your progress and offer tips to help you reach your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
Replies
Views
Sheila