• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieving Level 3 - Exciting News to Tell My Kids!

In summary, Carolyn is going to be able to go to DC this year as her incentive trip has been completed.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I just got a couple of outside orders from my shows earlier this week...they were enough to bump me up over level 3 for the incentive trip! I am just waiting for the hosts to finalize their orders so that I can transmit the shows...by Monday it should all show up on my tracker and be official! I can't wait to ltell my kids!!

I have one more fundraiser this season...maybe I can make it to level 4???

Oh...and this host chose a 12" skillet and an 8" skillet...so that means more POR points! Woo Hoo!!!

You can do it!! I'm at 86,400...Level 4 is looking possible. My kids want to meet your kids!! We can't wait!!

Carolyn you can do it! YOu have 2 months left!

Chefgirl2 said:
You can do it!! I'm at 86,400...Level 4 is looking possible. My kids want to meet your kids!! We can't wait!!

It's settled then, right? We're all doing DC??
How cool!!! I can't wait to hang out with you guys again!!

heat123 said:
Carolyn you can do it! YOu have 2 months left!

I hope so! My October isn't over yet and I have quite a full November! Plus I have two gals soon-to-qualify and, of course, plans to recruit a bunch more!

Exactly, I knew you'd be working those last few months! ;) Go girl!

I wish I would have signed up earlier in the year so that I would have actually had a chance! I want to go to DC!!

wahoo! Way to go girl!! Sorry we won't be hanging out, but there is always next year! Level 4 might be a stretch this year for me.... I need to get on the phone, heh!

Congrats Carolyn:balloon: :cool: :sing: :D
I'm sure you'll make level 4 now!

urbnk8 said:
I wish I would have signed up earlier in the year so that I would have actually had a chance! I want to go to DC!!
My year hasn't been what it SHOULD have been. So, I am just gonna focus on getting the rest of the year and January booked NOW so that I roll into 2008 with a full strong schedule! That way, I will be set to do 2 shows a week next year consistantly and I WILL earn the trip next year!!

Carolyn~

Congrats to you and your family!! That is great!!

Congratulations! Hope you and your family have a great time! It's rather sad, but we live within an hour of DC and we NEVER visit!

Congratulations Carolyn!!! Woo-hoo!

amy07 said:
Congratulations! Hope you and your family have a great time! It's rather sad, but we live within an hour of DC and we NEVER visit!

It's like that for us and WDW. We live 3 hours away so the year that WDW was the incentive trip we totally poo-poo'ed it - LOLSilly us...we coulda saved a ton of $...it costs a fortune for a few days up there!

Carolyn,
that's great!!! Congratulations on earning the DC trip. Woo hoo!!!!

Congratulations Carolyn! I won't make it to that level. But I plan on earning more than level 1 next year! I've had an amazing October and November is looking good and I've decided I need it to stay this way! I'm loving my business right now!:thumbup: :love: :D

Congratulations Carolyn! So you're still planning on taking your son to D.C.!?!;) I'm sure he is thrilled.

Congratulations!:cool:

Wow!!! Way To Go!!!!!:d :d :d

Congratulations Carolyn - tell us how the kids react!

Congrats Carolyn! Go for level 4 you can do it!

You are going to have a great time! I worked in DC for 3 1/2 years and I love it! There is always something to do no matter what time it is. I really miss DC.

Congratulations!

Donna

Congrats! I live just outside DC so I can meet all of you when you come! LOL Everyone will love DC - there is so much to see and do and most of it is free so even better! We've lived here since Feb so we are still finding our way around, and it seems we find something new every weekend. Congrats!

What is Level 3 in Pampered Chef?

Level 3 is the third and highest level in the Pampered Chef career plan. It is achieved by Consultants who have met specific sales and recruiting goals, and it comes with increased benefits and opportunities within the company.

How do I achieve Level 3?

To achieve Level 3, you must meet certain sales and recruiting goals within a specific time frame. These goals may vary depending on your individual performance and the current requirements set by Pampered Chef. Your Team Leader can provide you with more information and guidance on how to achieve Level 3.

What are the benefits of reaching Level 3?

Reaching Level 3 comes with a variety of benefits, including higher commission rates, access to exclusive products and training, and the opportunity to attend special events and trips. It also allows you to lead a team and mentor other Consultants, furthering your career and earning potential.

Can I achieve Level 3 multiple times?

Yes, you can achieve Level 3 more than once in your Pampered Chef career. Each time you reach Level 3, you will have the opportunity to set new goals and continue growing your business within the company.

How can I share my Level 3 achievement with my kids?

You can share your Level 3 achievement with your kids in a variety of ways, such as throwing a mini celebration at home, letting them help you plan a special event, or simply telling them how proud you are of your hard work and dedication. You can also involve them in your Pampered Chef business by allowing them to help with tasks or attending events with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • chefpattie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
Sheila