• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieving Level 2: My Journey So Far

In summary, Patti is confident that she can make level 2 this year, but has never been on any of the trips. She has 47,887 points and needs 52,000 points for level 2.
chefpattie
:) Just checked my tracker and found out that I have made Level 1 so I am pretty confident that I can make Level 2 this year, I have never been on any of the trips, so how is everyone else doing, I have 25,000 so far. And I owe it to this site and all the help and different ideas that I have been getting from here. :)

Congrats Patti!
I was hoping to have earned Level 2 by conference but unless I have a STELLAR weekend next weekend, that won't be happening :(
I have 47,887 right now and need 52K for level 2.

Patti, you can do it!

I'm sure I'll achieve level 2, so hopefully I'll see you on that cruise!

Tell me how do you do it, I'm scare I won't get the first level. I realized that I started in March, but I'm finding it hard to believe. Give me some inspiration.

Set your goal, break it down into steps, and go for it!

I'll admit, getting some recruiting points helps a lot.

I am aiming for level one.... I think I have 4,000 and something points...... I need ideas to get their... any one got any good ones??

I agree you have to have a goal, and try to recruit, I recruited and qualified 4so that was an easy 8000 points, For the last 5 years I couldnt make it, then last year I got to Level 1, so this year I just keep telling myself I have to get to the Bahamas, I want to give the trip to my husband because he helps me in so many ways, My mom was real ill, and we had to quit our jobs and move to a totally different place to take care of her for about 9 months and he never once complained, so I want to give him a vacation.

I have one recruit but she is doing nothing with it at all....I want to earn level one this year... because it's a starting point I don't' want to set my goals to high and then not reach them by falling short!!

I am at 20,000 points......4000 of that is 2 qualified recruits...both of whom have since gone inactive.....
I'll have level 1 by the end of the summer in sales alone.....but if I keep going w/ sales at the same pace I have been, and recruit and qualify 7-8 consultants by the end of the year, I will be able to make level 2.....I REALLY want to earn the cruise - and I also have that darn challenge from my director (she knows I can't resist a dangling carrot!)

ChefBeckyD said:
I am at 20,000 points......4000 of that is 2 qualified recruits...both of whom have since gone inactive.....
I'll have level 1 by the end of the summer in sales alone.....but if I keep going w/ sales at the same pace I have been, and recruit and qualify 7-8 consultants by the end of the year, I will be able to make level 2.....I REALLY want to earn the cruise - and I also have that darn challenge from my director (she knows I can't resist a dangling carrot!)

Go Becky Go! I want to be able to cheer for you next year at National Conference!!!!

...and congratulations Patti - keep going!

(Had to congratulate you since you started the thread! Sorry I got sidetract by Becky...she's under the same ED so I always like to give an extra cheer to her...)

You can do it Pattie! Definitely break it down to see how many shows you need a month and see how many recruits you can recruit. Recruiting is definitely the way to go.

With that, I'm at 28,300 but will be getting another 3000 points for promoting to director (whether its this month or July) So, I have less than 20,000 to hit the cruise by the end of the year.

WE CAN DO IT!!! :D

I was excited to check mine last week too! Right now I'm at 28,761 points, so I've also earned level 1 and am shooting for level 2--so I'll see you all on that cruise too:D I am just stoked to finally earn a PC trip I can hardly stand it!:D

janetupnorth said:
Go Becky Go! I want to be able to cheer for you next year at National Conference!!!!

Thanks Janet!:)

I'm sad that you won't be in Wave 1 this year!:( It would have been fun to meet you in person!

I was hoping for level 2 but I doubt I will get level 1! I am at 5,996. :( I doubt I will get $25,000.

Chef_2_Four said:
I was hoping for level 2 but I doubt I will get level 1! I am at 5,996. :( I doubt I will get $25,000.

Start recruiting - those recruiting points make all the difference in the world!!

Ok so I know I will sound dumb, but where is the info on the levels & the trips & rewards? My tracker tells me how much I've sold & how many shows I've had & what my recruits are doing but not anything about points or trips or levels, is it because I'm still in my first 90 day thing?

It's behind CC. Under Consultant Incentives or something like that.

What is Level 2 and how do I achieve it?

Level 2 is the second level in the Pampered Chef consultant program. To achieve this level, you must reach $2,500 in sales within your first 90 days as a consultant. This can be accomplished through parties, online sales, and personal orders.

What are the benefits of reaching Level 2?

Reaching Level 2 comes with several benefits, including a 5% increase in commission, access to exclusive training and resources, and eligibility for leadership positions within the company. It also shows your commitment and success as a consultant.

What happens if I don't reach Level 2 within 90 days?

If you do not reach Level 2 within your first 90 days, you will still remain at Level 1. However, you can continue to work towards Level 2 and once you achieve it, you will receive all the benefits and recognition as a Level 2 consultant.

Can I earn rewards and incentives at Level 2?

Yes, as a Level 2 consultant, you are eligible for all the same rewards and incentives as a Level 1 consultant. In addition, there may be exclusive rewards and incentives available only to Level 2 consultants.

How can I track my progress towards Level 2?

You can track your progress towards Level 2 on your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. It will show your sales and orders in real time, allowing you to see how close you are to reaching the $2,500 goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies