• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Level Trip Are You Earning?

In summary, those who earn level one will receive prizes at the end of the year. Those who earn level two will receive the prizes at the time they earn them.
I was just interested in what trips everyone was earning. I have earned level one several times. This past year was the first year I went to conference and used the conference cash though. It was awesome! What about everyone else. This year I am going to Paris with my husband, and I can't wait.

Wow - congratulations! This is my first year, and I am thrilled even to be earning Level 1. I have been mulling over a video recorder, and now I can get it for free!

Next year I'll be more proactive about planning and shoot for Level 2

Vive l'France!

I'm going to Mexico--I love to snorkle!

I'm going to Miami, and buying in my DS to go with us!

We plan on also spending a day or 2 at Disney while we are in FL.

Won't earn a trip but congratulations to those who will!I've earned:
Lots of free stuff throughout the year.
Money to buy my DD piano lessons all year, my husband a radio and tower, my family a Wii, and pay some bills. All things we wouldn't have without my PC income!
...and much, much more. That's all "hobby or part-time".

I have already earned Level One but would love to get to Level 2. I do PC part time and I know the only way to get those points is to recruit. My DH is so supportive of my business I would love to earn a trip for him (and me) so he can see the payoff. So far though, I have only ever earned Level One; but that is OK too.

Well Miami is lookin good right about now but you never know Mexico would be great , gota get 2 people more on my team before I go anywhere

Don't forget the new recutng for trips

janetupnorth said:
Won't earn a trip but congratulations to those who will!

I've earned:
Lots of free stuff throughout the year.
Money to buy my DD piano lessons all year, my husband a radio and tower, my family a Wii, and pay some bills. All things we wouldn't have without my PC income!
...and much, much more.

That's all "hobby or part-time".

I love the way you look at things! You earned a lot....

If you earn level one and get prizes... do they get shipped at the end of the year or at the time you earn them? Say I get all the points by Oct, do I get the prizes then? That would help with Christmas shopping!

DH & I are going to Miami!:D

I've earned level 1 the past 3 years, & was close enough to the cruise to smell the salt water....so I WILL earn a trip this year;)

Jenni said:
If you earn level one and get prizes... do they get shipped at the end of the year or at the time you earn them? Say I get all the points by Oct, do I get the prizes then? That would help with Christmas shopping!

Sorry Jenni! The prizes aren't awarded until after the year is over. At least, that's the way it has always been in the past.

I have earned level one so far but would LOVE to earn level 2! I need to get busy recruiting some more peeps!

I've earned level one 4 out of 5 years. The year I had my son, I barely managed to stay active. I'm done with level one - this year, I am already at almost 35,000 points, and with 3 new recruits and more to come, and promoting to director....I WILL be earning level 2!

I have already earned level 1 and I am aiming for level 2.

I've earned level one, I will for sure earn level two, but my goal is level three Mexico (which is not out of reach).

Once I submit my last two August shows, I will be about 1000 points away from Level 2.

My goal is Level 3 (PARIS!!!). I'm on track, but need to keep up pretty strongly throughout the rest of the year. When my consultants who are currently new and/or close to qualifying do qualify, I"ll have 8000 more points from that. Woo hoo!!

This is the key for me:'Recruiting is the best and fastest way to get those points. :D:D

I've already earned level 1. I will earn level 2 :) And, I'm on track for level 3 (Paris). I'm so excited, this will be my first vacation compliments of PC! I don't care where I go.

pamperedlinda said:
I've already earned level 1. I will earn level 2 :) And, I'm on track for level 3 (Paris). I'm so excited, this will be my first vacation compliments of PC! I don't care where I go.

Woo hoo!!! And no matter where you go, the trip is AWESOME!!! They do an amazing job pampering us!!!

pamperedbecky said:
Woo hoo!!! And no matter where you go, the trip is AWESOME!!! They do an amazing job pampering us!!!

That's why I don't care where I go! :D

Earned level ONE so far! Miami not far away either! Mexico is my goal but would be happy with Miami too! Read my siggy for what I need to reach Mexico! :)

I am $1K in sales/points and one recruit away from Level 1.

I earned Level 1 last year and Level 2 the year before and went to San Francisco. It was AMAZING!!!!

I am at 18k points. When my recruits qualify I will be at 24k and earned level 1. I am shooting for level 2, but that seems so far away now. I do want it though.

ChefBeckyD said:
I've earned level one 4 out of 5 years. The year I had my son, I barely managed to stay active. I'm done with level one - this year, I am already at almost 35,000 points, and with 3 new recruits and more to come, and promoting to director....I WILL be earning level 2!

whoohooo go Becky! You Can do it!!!

I'm looking for level 1 again this year!:rolleyes:

I can't believe how many people have earned level one, Good Job! This year I have been working on the trip since January 1st, I have over 54,000 points, so level 2 is earned, level 3 is in my sights!

Wow! Cincychef great job!!

I have also earned Level One for the past 4 years and it is time to get a trip! Level One is great though and I will miss the Conference cash, but I am going somewhere!! Right now I am on point for Miami. I am about 15,000 points away from the beach, but my ultimate goal is Paris. It is a long shot, but stranger things have happened!

I earned level 1 last year, and am on track for level 1 again this year. I am a little over 18,000 points right now. My ultimate goal would be to go to Miami.

I'm earning level one. For working full-time AND PC I'm glad to earn a free diamond necklace. What job gives you that? Best Buy gift card, $300 for FD status and new consultant, what a great company!!!

Well, as of today I have 61,500 points and 6 recruits.

I need another 12,500 for Level 3 (Mexico)....but Level 4 is still out there, too.

Keep up the great work, everyone! I would love to see you all hit the levels you are striving to achieve!

YOU CAN DO IT!

jwpamp said:
Well, as of today I have 61,500 points and 6 recruits.

I need another 12,500 for Level 3 (Mexico)....but Level 4 is still out there, too.

Keep up the great work, everyone! I would love to see you all hit the levels you are striving to achieve!

YOU CAN DO IT!

Wow Janice, you are inspiring! Go Girl!

What Level Trip Are You Earning?

Pampered Chef offers multiple levels of trips for our consultants to earn based on their sales and team building achievements. Here are the top 5 frequently asked questions about our trip levels:

1. What are the different trip levels available?

We currently offer four trip levels: Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, and Grand Prize. Each level has its own destination and requirements for consultants to earn.

2. How do I know which trip level I am currently eligible for?

You can find out your current trip level by logging into your Pampered Chef account and checking your trip tracker. Your trip level will be listed along with your progress towards earning it.

3. Can I earn multiple trip levels?

Yes, you can earn multiple trip levels as long as you meet the requirements for each level. For example, if you earn Level 1 and Level 2, you can still work towards earning Level 3.

4. What happens if I don't meet the requirements for my trip level?

If you do not meet the requirements for your trip level, you will not earn that particular trip. However, you can still work towards earning a lower trip level or the Grand Prize trip.

5. Can I transfer my trip level to someone else?

No, trip levels are non-transferable and can only be earned by the consultant who meets the requirements for that specific level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
cookie325
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views