• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Your Trip: OnTrack to Success with Level 1 and Recruits!

In summary, this person got to thinking about the Toronto trip and realized they are behind schedule, but they have recruited enough points to still earn it. They are excited for the first time to be able to take the trip and are looking forward to it, although they would like to use the money saved to travel to Minnesota instead.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I got to thinking about this today and figured I should check on it. Now I've been in the business almost 4 years and have never been close to earning a trip. I have earned Level 1 every year so far and was really disappointed when they got rid of it. I'm not totally on track for points because I only have 1 recruit so far but I only need 3101 sales points per month and three more recruits to earn the Toronto trip! Very excited!!!

You can do it!!! Keep us posted~

That's so funny you mentioned this, I just checked last night after not really looking or paying attention since about april and I am about 1k points behind for the Toronto trip. I need 2 more recruits. I don't know if I will get them, but I am going to try!

I've never earned a trip either - I was on track last year, until pneumonia hit, and I was never able to recover enough in sales to make it. I lost out on that trip by about 6000 points. :cry:

This year - I'm actually ahead of schedule to earn the Toronto trip! I have 5 qualified with 2 more in the process, and 2 more signing next month. I have 42,000 points so far. So, with 2 more qualifying, I'll only have to do 8000 in sales from now until the end of Dec!

The bummer of it is that the first time I earn a trip, I'll probably be taking the $$. Toronto in April just holds no appeal for me or my DH.

ChefBeckyD said:
I've never earned a trip either - I was on track last year, until pneumonia hit, and I was never able to recover enough in sales to make it. I lost out on that trip by about 6000 points. :cry:

This year - I'm actually ahead of schedule to earn the Toronto trip! I have 5 qualified with 2 more in the process, and 2 more signing next month. I have 42,000 points so far. So, with 2 more qualifying, I'll only have to do 8000 in sales from now until the end of Dec!

The bummer of it is that the first time I earn a trip, I'll probably be taking the $$. Toronto in April just holds no appeal for me or my DH.

I'm not sure what I would do either! I would love to go, Toronto is a beautiful city and I went in April in high school for a chorus trip, it wasn't too bad. But I could use the money for our trip to northern Minnesota instead!!

I don't have nearly as many points as you (only 28495) but with the recruits I need to get it will bump me up more!

wadesgirl said:
I'm not sure what I would do either! I would love to go, Toronto is a beautiful city and I went in April in high school for a chorus trip, it wasn't too bad. But I could use the money for our trip to northern Minnesota instead!!

I don't have nearly as many points as you (only 28495) but with the recruits I need to get it will bump me up more!

The recruits REALLY help! 10,000 of my points so far are recruiting points!

ChefBeckyD said:
The recruits REALLY help! 10,000 of my points so far are recruiting points!

Recruiting has been my biggest downfall. I have recruited 8 in the 4 years (actually 8 in the last 2 1/2 years!) but 3 of them haven't/never qualified. I do have three recruit leads right now, one I know will sign for sure! I just really need to work on that and keep my show schedule up and I can do this!

I checked and I am averaging just over $3000 a month right now!

You can definitely do this! Go Alison Go! (although I can never remember one "l" or two....:eek:)

ChefBeckyD said:
You can definitely do this! Go Alison Go! (although I can never remember one "l" or two....:eek:)

It's actually two "l"s but I'm so used to people spelling it wrong all the time I hardly notice!

I am going for this!! Glad I discovered it now and not in November or December!

This is sooo weird, after spending this week deciding if I am going to really "go for" the Toronto trip, I was doing some host coaching w/ my host for this Friday tonight and before I got off the phone w/ her, I asked her if she had any questions, she said "well yes, I do have one question, I want to sign on Friday after the party, can you help me w/ that?" I was FLOORED! She and I had talked about it briefly but she has her own business and said although she'd love to do it, it just wasnt a good time. I asked her what changed her mind and she said she wanted to give it a try and see what happened, and she has a neighbor that wants to host a show in a few weeks. Is this Divine Intervention telling me to try to for the trip? LOL

That's awesome Steph!!!!!

chefsteph07 said:
This is sooo weird, after spending this week deciding if I am going to really "go for" the Toronto trip, I was doing some host coaching w/ my host for this Friday tonight and before I got off the phone w/ her, I asked her if she had any questions, she said "well yes, I do have one question, I want to sign on Friday after the party, can you help me w/ that?" I was FLOORED! She and I had talked about it briefly but she has her own business and said although she'd love to do it, it just wasnt a good time. I asked her what changed her mind and she said she wanted to give it a try and see what happened, and she has a neighbor that wants to host a show in a few weeks. Is this Divine Intervention telling me to try to for the trip? LOL

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
That's so awesome! Don't we wish they were all that easy? I have four recruit leads right now, one says she's definitely signing on August 31 (she doesn't have the money at the moment, but really wants to get in on that signing incentive!). What a GREAT time to start the business!

1. How can I earn the trip with "onTrack to Earn the Trip!"?

To earn the trip, you must accumulate a total of 12,000 points within the qualification period. Points can be earned through personal sales, sponsoring new consultants, and building your team's sales.

2. What is the qualification period for "onTrack to Earn the Trip!"?

The qualification period for "onTrack to Earn the Trip!" is from January 1st to December 31st of the current year.

3. Can I earn the trip if I am a new consultant?

Yes, as a new consultant, you can still earn the trip by accumulating 12,000 points within the qualification period. However, your points will be prorated based on your start date.

4. Can I earn the trip if I am not a US resident?

Yes, "onTrack to Earn the Trip!" is open to all consultants, regardless of their country of residence. However, please note that the trip may vary depending on your location.

5. What happens if I am unable to earn the trip?

If you are unable to earn the trip, you will receive a cash equivalent of the trip value, which can be used towards a future vacation or as a bonus in your paycheck. Additionally, you will still receive any earned rewards based on your points accumulated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cincychef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies
Views
cookie325