• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheer Me on for Earning My First Trip

In summary, wadesgirl is close to earning her 2nd trip. She has 10,562 points left to reach the end of the year. She has two new recruits that are not qualified yet. If she gets both of them qualified by the end of the year, she only needs 6,562 by the end of the year.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
So I figured if I kept an update on here then maybe I could keep myself more on track to earn the trip! I'm currently at 41,438 points. I have all 4 required recruits taken care of. This leaves me with 10,562 points to get by the end of the year. I have two new recruits that are not qualified yet. Neither have set up their kick off show. One was suppose to be tomorrow but she never got back to me. The other seems to be a "self-starter" and doesn't seem to want much help from me. So if I get both of them qualified by the end of the year, I only need 6,562 by the end of the year. A little more than I'm used to but I'm working on it!

I know you can do it!!!!!! Go for it. I'm cheering you on!!!!!

You can do it!! Way to go:)

Good luck!!! (((fingers crossed)))

You can do it! You've got your very own cheering squad to get you to that finish line!

Go for it!!! You can do it!

I'm hopeful to earn my 2nd trip....only 8,100pts away + just signed a new recruit :)

It's going to be "work" the next 2 months, but I know we can both pull it off!

woohoo! you both (WadesGirl and Barb) are both so close. I know you can do it!

Wahoooo!!! You can do it! Cheering from TX....waiting to congratulate you come December!!!

Go, Go, Go, GO!!!

I KNOW you can. I KNOW you can. I KNOW you can.

You can do it! That is so great! I hope to start working on trips next year. I didn't even try this year. :)

Go Go Go! I have one recruit to qualify yet (she's at 350), and when she qualifies i only need 8211 points - LOL - ONLY!

You can do it! I KNOW you can!

You all can do it -- just set your goals, make the calls, and go for it!! :)

You can do it!

I know you'll earn it!!! You've had a great year and deserve to take a PC trip...once you do, I know you'll be hooked!!
Go for it!!!

Well my new consultant who's kick off show was supposed to be tonight actually texted me after I left her a message. Her daughter's in the hospital. I told her to get back to me when she could. Guess I need to go find another recruit!

wadesgirl said:
Well my new consultant who's kick off show was supposed to be tonight actually texted me after I left her a message. Her daughter's in the hospital. I told her to get back to me when she could. Guess I need to go find another recruit!

...or book a couple more shows. :0

I'm right there with you. So close, yet...

You only need to sell 78 Deep Covered Bakers!

You Can Do IT!!! GO, GO, GO!!!!

BethCooks4U said:
...or book a couple more shows. :0

I'm right there with you. So close, yet...

That's the plan too!

You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just booked a show for next Tuesday!

Booked another November show!! I had emailed her but didn't think she would since she's moving this month but she's so excited to show off her new house!

Checking in to see how everyone is doing.....

I'm at 6,153 needed.
1 recruit 1/2 way to qualifying and another newly signed recruit.
+++several shows on the books = This is going to happen!!!

Way to go, wadesgirl! You can do it. Adding another show or two could bring another recruit or two as well!!!

I have about $1400 in sales to turn in for this month already! 3-4 more shows to go this month. One recruit just had her first show last night and is half way to qualifying. Still hoping the other one follows through!

I have to tell you that I love checking in on this thread so that I can keep track of how you are doing this..I know that I am no where close to earning anything..so it is great to keep track of other people's progress..

I agree with Heidi!!!! This is so exciting for me to see!!!!!!

You might think about sending out an email to past Consultants who are past their 6 months inactive and seeing if any of them want to give it another shot. I did this and let them know that we now offer an $80 kit and had a girl call me that wants to re-sign this Thursday!! I too am working on the trip and have 3 new Consultants on their way to qualifying!!!

I am cheering for you all!!! You can do it!!!

Way to go, you can do it!!!

CONGRATS!!! Way To Go!!!!

I won't be making mine though :cry:
I have the points, need 3 recruits.....:cry:

Oh Well, theres always next year :eek:

Way to go! You all can do this!

You can do it!
You can do it!
If ya put your mind to it!
Buckle down! Buckle down!
Do it! Do it! Do it!

trying to get mine too, two new consultants =4000 points once they qualify...need about $8000-$10,000 more in sales by December~

Two more December bookings at my show last night making 4 for December. I have two more this month to go. I'll be just around $1800 with the three shows I have to go in this week.

I did Disney last year... Once you travel with PC you won't ever miss a year! They treat you like royalty!! You can do it!!! Make a chart and post it next to your desk, refrig, etc with every $100 you need and mark it off!! It kept me motivated and helps keep you on track!

Just submitted $1200 last night! Two more "small" shows to go in this weekend.

WAHOOO!!!!! So excited for you!!!!

I submitted about $600 in orders last night and have about $300 for tonight. I still have two shows this month and a booth this weekend! One of my new gals is almost qualified too!

Way to go Wadesgirl!

I'm at 5,105 left in pts needed. NC should qualify this coming weekend + 5 events of my own this week, 2 catties to close out. Hopeful to meet pts this month so I can be stress-free in Dec.

Well my show for this Saturday just cancelled :( She was a big host the last two times she hosted also. Super sad now! I was banking on her to hit $3000 for SAT also!

You can still do it!!!! Have you sent out the flyer from PWS about the return of the DCB? That might drum up some sales for you!!!

Now I'm even more discouraged. Another $1000 past host that booked for December just cancelled on me :( I cannot get a hold of my missing consultant. She would have helped out a lot. Haven't exactly looked at my points. I did have a show last night that should close out over $500 and still have my booth this weekend. Trying to not get down but I feel like I'll be so close but not close enough to pull it off!

wadesgirl said:
Now I'm even more discouraged. Another $1000 past host that booked for December just cancelled on me :( I cannot get a hold of my missing consultant. She would have helped out a lot. Haven't exactly looked at my points. I did have a show last night that should close out over $500 and still have my booth this weekend. Trying to not get down but I feel like I'll be so close but not close enough to pull it off!

Have you thought about doing some kind of Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale? If you do, let people know you're doing it to earn a trip!

Definitely look at your points! You may be closer than you think. Don't give up yet! You have 1 1/2 months...you can do this! Becky made a great point. Make sure everyone hears that you are working for the trip AND close to earning it...whether it's email or face to face at shows!

Go wadesgirl!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Have you thought about doing some kind of Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale? If you do, let people know you're doing it to earn a trip!

Yes I am planning on doing a Black Friday Sale.

Earlier this week I did have a lady call me to place an order. She said she saved my email about trying to earn the trip and knew she would call if she needed anything. She also plans on buying more for Christmas presents, just needed some stuff right now.

<h2>1. How do I earn points for the "Cheer Me on for Earning My First Trip" promotion?</h2><p>To earn points for this promotion, you can host shows, recruit new team members, and sell products. Every $1 in sales equals 1 point, and every new recruit who qualifies earns you 3,000 points.</p><h2>2. When does the "Cheer Me on for Earning My First Trip" promotion end?</h2><p>This promotion runs from January 1st to December 31st of each year, so you have until the end of the year to earn the required points.</p><h2>3. What are the requirements for earning the trip?</h2><p>To earn the trip, you must have at least 50,000 points, including 4 new recruits who have qualified and set up their kick off shows.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn the trip if my recruits haven't set up their kick off shows yet?</h2><p>Yes, you can still earn the trip if your recruits set up their kick off shows and qualify by the end of the year. However, it's important to communicate with them and offer support to ensure they meet the requirements in time.</p><h2>5. How can I keep track of my points and progress towards earning the trip?</h2><p>You can track your points and progress towards earning the trip on your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. You can also talk to your team leader or attend team meetings for support and guidance.</p>

1. How do I earn points for the "Cheer Me on for Earning My First Trip" promotion?

To earn points for this promotion, you can host shows, recruit new team members, and sell products. Every $1 in sales equals 1 point, and every new recruit who qualifies earns you 3,000 points.

2. When does the "Cheer Me on for Earning My First Trip" promotion end?

This promotion runs from January 1st to December 31st of each year, so you have until the end of the year to earn the required points.

3. What are the requirements for earning the trip?

To earn the trip, you must have at least 50,000 points, including 4 new recruits who have qualified and set up their kick off shows.

4. Can I still earn the trip if my recruits haven't set up their kick off shows yet?

Yes, you can still earn the trip if your recruits set up their kick off shows and qualify by the end of the year. However, it's important to communicate with them and offer support to ensure they meet the requirements in time.

5. How can I keep track of my points and progress towards earning the trip?

You can track your points and progress towards earning the trip on your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. You can also talk to your team leader or attend team meetings for support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat