• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yes... It's About the Trip Again

In summary, my third recruit of the year qualified last night and my fourth has her kick off show this weekend. I've never been this close to a trip before - never thought it was possible that I could earn one. I'll celebrate my 4th year in business in November and have earned level 1 each year (even when they required recruits after the first year!). I was dissappointed when they took away level 1 because I thought there was no way I could earn a trip. That many points plus 4 recruits! I work full time and do this on the side. I basically take as many shows a month I can get and have been averaging $3000 in sales this year - my highest ever. My goal is to share my goals with
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My third recruit of the year qualified last night and my fourth has her kick off show this weekend. I've never been this close to a trip before - never thought it was possible that I could earn one. I'll celebrate my 4th year in business in November and have earned level 1 each year (even when they required recruits after the first year!). I was dissappointed when they took away level 1 because I thought there was no way I could earn a trip. That many points plus 4 recruits! I work full time and do this on the side. I basically take as many shows a month I can get and have been averaging $3000 in sales this year - my highest ever.

So I really want to start "pushing" for this so I know I need way more shows that ever before and another recruit or two wouldn't hurt. I would like to share my goal with my guests and hosts without seeming pushy (I actually had a guest at my show say she was turned off by a consultant sending her emails asking for help to earn the trip). Anyway I thought I would see if anyone has an email or suggestions that they have used in the past to help them. I really don't want to do this last minute in December so I want to do as much as I can in October and November.

Share it when you share your story at your shows. Put a blurb in one of your newsletters. If you include it with your normal communications, it won't come across as excessive. I can understand the guests point of view if the consultant is sending an email every other week about JUST the goal. Since you're starting to think about it right now, I don't think you'll have to worry about making a big push in December.

I felt the same way w/ Disney last year!
I told EVERYONE! Everyone at my shows knew, and I think some hosts even booked shows to help me out because I told them how close I was...one of them even offered to sign and do some book shows to qualify as a recruit for me if I was short! (I didn't need her to, but I've been asking her if she wants to sign anyway! LOL)
You never know, share your goals w/ everyone!

1. What is "Yes... It's About the Trip Again"?

"Yes... It's About the Trip Again" is a new line of travel-inspired products from Pampered Chef that are designed to make your travels easier and more enjoyable.

2. What types of products are included in the "Yes... It's About the Trip Again" line?

The "Yes... It's About the Trip Again" line includes a variety of travel-friendly kitchen tools, such as collapsible containers, travel-sized cooking utensils, and portable meal prep sets.

3. Are the "Yes... It's About the Trip Again" products durable for travel?

Yes, all of the products in this line are made with high-quality materials that are specifically designed for travel. They are durable and long-lasting, making them perfect for any adventure.

4. Can I use these products for everyday cooking, or are they just for travel?

While these products are designed with travel in mind, they can also be used for everyday cooking at home. They are versatile and compact, making them great for small kitchens or on-the-go cooking.

5. Do the "Yes... It's About the Trip Again" products come with a warranty?

Yes, all of the products in this line come with a satisfaction guarantee from Pampered Chef. If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
cookie325
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views