• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Who Has Never Earned a Trip Working Toward an Irresistible Destination?

In summary, even if you only do 1-2 shows a month and don't promote, you can still achieve your goal of a trip to Hawaii!
Congrats, Julie! I need to focus on host coaching this year too - especially if I'm going to earn this trip!We should do a check in so that we can all hold each other accountable. Should we start a new thread for that or just keep it here?

I sent out an email through my website for February shows. I just got an email for a request to call for a booking! Yeah!! They're coming to me now! This is a rebooking. I was just thinking of her and she is on my list of those I'm calling this week. I'm working hard for this trip. I really want Hawaii, but realistically I'll earn Canada. I've come up with some ideas for myself to help earn the trip:
* Pamper a business each Saturday (I'm starting with hair salons, sense there are so many in my town)
* I'm walking the neighborhood this Saturday to hand out 200 flyers
* I'm calling all past host from last Jan/Feb
*Calling spice customers for refills
*Asking hosts for referrals
*Consistent 3 call host coaching

I'm setting my sights on a trip this year as well. Been with PC since 9/05 - came close to Level 1 in '09 and '08 - finally had my first recruit sign in March '09. She was able to hit Level 1 her first year which I think is great! I need to recruit like crazy and really get my show schedule to many more shows. I know it's doable - I have a cluster mate who (after 12 years) finally earned her first trip to Disney - she's so excited. I just need to get on the phone and get in front of more people. I have one girl who is considering signing - I'm hoping she will decide to join because of the kit rebate.

Right now my show schedule is light - need to fill it up! I will make CCC to follow up with guests from my fall shows and see where it takes me.

I too have been stepping up my hostess coaching and customer care calls. I listened to the Tammy Stanley - Jump Start your business dowload on Sunday morning and got on the phone immediately and made 5 calls. I booked 1 show for February that day.

Then on Tuesday, I was home with a nasty stomach yuk :yuck: and made 20 calls and left a ton of voicemails and connected with a recruit lead (following up again tonight). I made more calls later that night and booked two more shows, 1 for the 30th and 1 for February.

Made more calls last night and finally connected with my host for next Friday's show and we are still ago. :D Was scared for a bit. I also following up with a past host to schedule her party for the end of the month or beginning of next.

I love being able to check off my boxes on my calendar, it is really rewarding for me.

I want my schedule "packed for Maui." We can do it!!![/QUOTE said:
Becca,

I am so "packing" my schedule too!. Thanks for all the great tips. I started 8/31/09 and ready to earn my first of many trips!

I will bring the Coppertone!!

Lets Do it!!!

I started a Irresistible Destinations Accountabilty thread if anyone would like to join.

Question for all of you. when you say i made phone calls and got a booking what do you mean my calls are they fom your door prize slips or is it out of a phone book? how do you get those who have marked maby or no on slips to book a show even afteryou can not reach them afert the first time you call them.

I'm calling past customers, past hosts, and people from fairs and booths I've done that filled out drawing slips. I would never just call people out of a phone book, but that's just me. I just call the people and ask them if I can share with them what's new and then I tell them and ask them if they would like to schedule a show. There is a script somewhere on Consultant's Corner that I follow. https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/customer_care_outline.pdf

<h2>1. How do I earn points toward an Irresistible Destination trip with Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Earning points for an Irresistible Destination trip with Pampered Chef is based on your sales and team performance. Points can be earned through personal sales, team sales, and certain achievements such as promotions and recruiting new team members.</p><h2>2. What is the minimum number of points required to earn a trip?</h2><p>The minimum number of points required to earn a trip varies depending on the specific destination. However, most trips require a minimum of 40,000 points to qualify.</p><h2>3. Can I earn a trip if I have never earned one before?</h2><p>Yes, it is possible to earn a trip even if you have never earned one before. Keep working hard and consistently towards your goals, and you may just surprise yourself with an Irresistible Destination trip qualification.</p><h2>4. How can I stay motivated to reach my goal of earning an Irresistible Destination trip?</h2><p>Setting smaller, achievable goals along the way can help keep you motivated and on track towards earning your trip. You can also connect with other consultants who are also working towards their trip goals for support and accountability.</p><h2>5. Is it realistic to aim for a trip that requires 80,000 points if I have not earned a trip before?</h2><p>While earning a trip that requires 80,000 points may seem like a daunting task, it is definitely achievable with determination and hard work. Remember to break your goal down into smaller, achievable steps and stay focused on your ultimate goal of earning an Irresistible Destination trip with Pampered Chef.</p>

1. How do I earn points toward an Irresistible Destination trip with Pampered Chef?

Earning points for an Irresistible Destination trip with Pampered Chef is based on your sales and team performance. Points can be earned through personal sales, team sales, and certain achievements such as promotions and recruiting new team members.

2. What is the minimum number of points required to earn a trip?

The minimum number of points required to earn a trip varies depending on the specific destination. However, most trips require a minimum of 40,000 points to qualify.

3. Can I earn a trip if I have never earned one before?

Yes, it is possible to earn a trip even if you have never earned one before. Keep working hard and consistently towards your goals, and you may just surprise yourself with an Irresistible Destination trip qualification.

4. How can I stay motivated to reach my goal of earning an Irresistible Destination trip?

Setting smaller, achievable goals along the way can help keep you motivated and on track towards earning your trip. You can also connect with other consultants who are also working towards their trip goals for support and accountability.

5. Is it realistic to aim for a trip that requires 80,000 points if I have not earned a trip before?

While earning a trip that requires 80,000 points may seem like a daunting task, it is definitely achievable with determination and hard work. Remember to break your goal down into smaller, achievable steps and stay focused on your ultimate goal of earning an Irresistible Destination trip with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
trps
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefsteph07