• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Who Has Never Earned a Trip Working Toward an Irresistible Destination?

In summary, even if you only do 1-2 shows a month and don't promote, you can still achieve your goal of a trip to Hawaii!
cookie325
I have been with PC since 2003 (with a year off in 2006) and I have NEVER earned a trip. Never even close. In fact, I've never even earned Level 1...or gotten close to that. But I want Maui SOOOOO BAD!!! I know I'm crazy, but I WANT IT!! I would love to talk to others who have never earned a trip but are working toward one so I don't feel so "alone". I see all of the awesome consultants on her who have recently earned Disney (or several trips) and I feel like I can't identify with them. I want to join the big leagues!!! :D

Does anyone think I'm completely insane to go from an average of 1-3 shows a month to having a goal of a trip that requires 80,000 points to earn???

maybe you can expand you show schedule and recruiting goals??

Oh, I plan to. I'm not planning on earning a trip on 3 shows a month. :p I just wondered if anyone else has started out really part-time and stepped it up to earn a trip in the same year - or maybe find someone who is where I am now and who is working toward a trip this year who I can "buddy up" with.

cookie325 said:
I have been with PC since 2003 (with a year off in 2006) and I have NEVER earned a trip. Never even close. In fact, I've never even earned Level 1...or gotten close to that. But I want Maui SOOOOO BAD!!! I know I'm crazy, but I WANT IT!! I would love to talk to others who have never earned a trip but are working toward one so I don't feel so "alone". I see all of the awesome consultants on her who have recently earned Disney (or several trips) and I feel like I can't identify with them. I want to join the big leagues!!! :D

Does anyone think I'm completely insane to go from an average of 1-3 shows a month to having a goal of a trip that requires 80,000 points to earn???

I haven't earned a "big" trip. I did earn level 1 in 2009.

Basically, it's going to take a balanced biz. The general model looks like this: 8 shows a month and 1-2 recruits a month. Yes, the #'s will vary..depending on your show avg. You may even get away from having to do 8 shows a month...it all depends :)

Not insane at all! I only missed Disney by 8000 pts. Not bad considering I only did one show In March just to stay active and didn't start recruiting until after conference. It's all what you want to make it. After conference my show averages went up,# of shows/month went up and I signed 6 consultants. Anything is possible.

I'll be right along beside you working for Hawaii!

cookie325 said:
Oh, I plan to. I'm not planning on earning a trip on 3 shows a month. :p I just wondered if anyone else has started out really part-time and stepped it up to earn a trip in the same year - or maybe find someone who is where I am now and who is working toward a trip this year who I can "buddy up" with.

I am ramping up my biz to earn Silver this year! You can buddy up w/ me!

I have never earned anything either! I want to go too! So I really need to get on the phone which i hate doing! I usually do 1-2 shows w/a few catalog shows every month. I did the goal worksheet at the meeting on Monday and it says I need 13/mo :eek: to reach my goal! That my be pushing it! lol but Im gunna try! :D

I have been with PC for 4 years and have never earned a trip. I have earned Level One when it was a debit card. I never thought the points were achieveable for a trip with me also working a FT job BUT I proved it to myself in 2009 when I earned over 54,000 points (Level 2). I did miss the trip because I only had 3 of the required 4 recruits.

My incentive goal is Hawaii even with working FT. My DH and I have never been to Hawaii (Toronto many times...but not FREE). I did the calculation sheet last night estimating high on recruits to 6 and achieving Directorship mid-year for those additional points. With my 2009 show average, I would need to do 10 shows a month. 80,000 points is high....so I am figuring if I can get those 6 recruits AND promote to Director....I also need to get my show average up and hopefully get those extra points at Spring Launch AND DBL points month (whenever that is). I have done 10 shows in a month before and I have to tell you I was tired! I got a lot of help from DH and he is willing to help again for us to achieve Hawaii.

We all need to set goals and those goals should push us, not be a comfortable goal. So that is why I am setting my sites on Hawaii.

This will be my first full year as a consultant and I would LOVE to earn one of the bigger trips, but I would still be really happy with the Bronze level one!! I have 5 cooking shows this month, but I'm going to have to start booking LOTS more in order to earn this trip! I would love to buddy up with you guys. We could probably keep a rolling thread going on here with updates, encouragement, and ideas!

Jewel said:
I have never earned anything either! I want to go too! So I really need to get on the phone which i hate doing! I usually do 1-2 shows w/a few catalog shows every month. I did the goal worksheet at the meeting on Monday and it says I need 13/mo :eek: to reach my goal! That my be pushing it! lol but Im gunna try! :D

I hate getting on the phone too! Last night, my hubby MADE me do it (he's my biggest cheerleader and coach!!!). I was only on the phone for 30 minutes, but I did add two new shows to my calendar (one for Feb and one for Mar) and have about 3 people to follow up with. I am going to have to do like 16 shows a month :eek: because I have a really low show average. But I know the more shows I do consistently, the higher my show average will be, which means fewer shows per month. I have always been good at recruiting, so I'm counting on that to help out a bit, and I plan to promote to director to earn the bonus paid-as points. Right now I'm looking at every possible way to earn points. I'm going to have to go WAY out of my comfort zone this year...scary!!! I'm trying to be realistic but dream big at the same time...does that make sense?

cookie325 said:

I earned Level 2 Disney this year with only 40 COOKING SHOWS!! :yuck: I had 10 qualified recruits and promoted to Director. I was disappointed with my show number and have vowed to change that this year, but this is only my second year in business, so I am still learning.

I AM IN NO WAY SAYING THIS IS THE WAY TO GO, BUT if more shows is not possible for you b/c of other commitments, RECRUIT like crazy... promotions will come along with it!!

Michelle,That is impressive to earn a trip with only 40 cooking shows! I actually want to do more shows per month, but I guess I never had the true motivation because its not that I CAN'T book shows, its that I don't get off my butt and get on the phone. That HAS to change this year. My hubby is expecting me to walk as a Director this year at NC because I did so 5 years ago. And darn it, I want my red ribbon back!!! I think you should be pretty darn proud of yourself - that's definitely a story to share with others who CAN'T do more shows! WAY TO GO!

I just started last Feb and didn't earn anything, it didn't help I had surgery and was out for 3 months.

I'm definately ramping it up, my husband wants Maui more than I do, but I'm going to try for Silver. I haven't recruited last year since I knew I wasn't going to make it, but I'm going to get some recruits now!!! (being positive, not saying trying, but I will)

I am only just hitting my 90 days January 11, but I want Maui so bad I can taste it! I don't want to get my hopes up too high because time isn't something I have much of (I am a wife, mom of two kids under 5, full time college student, and part time pharmacy technician - that's before adding all the extras I tend to get myself into) and I am still so new. But I am motivated to say the least! I never got a honeymoon and Maui would be amazing! So far, I've been doing about 4 shows a month, but I know I'll have to do MUCH more in 2010 to earn silver. Good luck to all of you out there who are in the same boat!:thumbup:

My 1yr anniversary with PC is coming up next month. I told MH that we were earning this trip, going on it as a last hurrah with out children (since we plan to start trying later in 2011). Then he started to whine and complain about it being so expensive, blah blah blah. The $$ that they're giving you as an allowance won't cover you for a day, it's going to cost at least 1-2k just in spending cash. So I kicked him and told him that if I earned it he didn't have to go....there are other Pcheffers that would love to go in his place.

So I'm putting it out there, if MH doesn't change his tune and I earn this trip....I'm going to be raffling off my "guest" ticket :)

other PCers can't be your guest... That's the way they've always done it, so that way eveyrone will try to earn it.

Oh that stinks I didn't know that.....:( It was worth a shot though.

mscharf said:
I earned Level 2 Disney this year with only 40 COOKING SHOWS!! :yuck: I had 10 qualified recruits and promoted to Director. I was disappointed with my show number and have vowed to change that this year, but this is only my second year in business, so I am still learning.

I AM IN NO WAY SAYING THIS IS THE WAY TO GO, BUT if more shows is not possible for you b/c of other commitments, RECRUIT like crazy... promotions will come along with it!!

Your #s made me look at mine. I earned level 2 with 45 cooking shows and 5 qualified recruits. I also: hit a few of the triple points days, had one recruit during double recruiting points month, had a few fundraisers in addition to the regular catalog shows. But, I only had one show last Jan. when it was double points. I only had one show in Feb. as well and another bad month or two. I think the new career plan and promoting to Team Leader made a big difference between HO lead online orders and HO recruit leads. I earned Atlantis (level 3) the year I promoted to Director.

Some tips:
- bump up your show average. It will increase with doing more shows. Increase your product knowledge by working through the Product Information Guide online and listen to your customers at your shows to hear what they do with their products. You need lots of bodies at your shows to increase your sales as well so work on your host coaching to get the people there.
- think about sending the invites for your host. I finally bought into this last fall and think it has helped. It has definitely decreased my cancellations and may have led to the increase in my bookings.
- follow up. I could always do more. Be diligent about following up with the booking and recruit "maybes."
- keep office hours. Work your biz (making calls, e-mails, doing shows) at least 5 days/week, even if that means on your lunch hour, while hubby bathes the kids.
- get training. Go to team meetings. Tell your director your goal and set-up accountability for the steps you'll take. Beyond PC resources, some trainers I like are Lynn Conway, Tammy Stanley and Belinda Ellsworth. Go to their websites and see what you can get for free, such as e-mail tips. Lynn Conway's book "Make-up Optional" is good for SAHMs.
- recruit. Work on your story and your recruiting commercial. Look for red flags. Don't overwhelm them with your enthusiasm.
- promote. I train all of my new team members on recruiting, but you can't make someone else recruit. I'm not building in Director paid-as points into my plan for the year b/c I don't have any Sr Consultants on my team. Some want to recruit and I'm helping them with that. It will be a nice bonus if I do get some points that way.
- no excuses!! - so you have a bad month (or two or three :) get back on the phone, expand your horizons. Watch the self-talk.
- booths - look for booth and fair opportunities to expand your contact base. I do a bridal fair every Feb. Even though I'm feeling good about my bookings so far this year, I'm still doing the fair and will work my leads as always. I want my schedule "packed for Maui." (Like my little reference to luggage?)

My slogan for the year is "you can't reach the top shelf without stretching a little."

I want 4 recruits Jan/Feb and I have a person who didn't qualify last year. Someone on here said to get your recruiting requirement done within 6 months so that is my goal. I'm feeling very positive about 2010.

We can do it!!!

I'm earning my first trip ever w/ pampered chef this year. I will also walk as a new director so I can enjoy those great bonus points.I have been a consultant since 2005 & have earned level 1 twice. The last 2 years have dropped for me in the business. Life has thrown me a few curve balls, that I didn't know how to react to, so my business took a dive.I'm really determined and ready to earn Maui, if I earn Toronto I'll take that too.Here's my breakdown: 80,000
I have 3 consultants that are close to qualifying~ 6,000
I want 8 new qualified recruits~ 16,000
Going to spring launch~ 1,000
I plan to promote by midyear~ 1,500Points I still need~ 55, 500
divide by $500 show average~ 111 Shows = 9 shows a month
divide by $600 show average~ 93 Shows = 8 shows a monthBoth are totally doable, & this doesn't include double points month or the triple points this week.Don't feel alone, we will earn this trip together!! Here's a quote I posted on facebook this morning: The future you see is the future you get. Robert G AllenI sure see myself sitting on the beach next may while my son is enjoying his 7th birthday on PC's dime at his favorite vacation destination. He has been to Maui when he was 1 & 3. He still talks about his hotel. I can't wait to go back!!

Becca_in_MD said:
My slogan for the year is "you can't reach the top shelf without stretching a little."

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!! :love:

munkee41182 said:
My 1yr anniversary with PC is coming up next month. I told MH that we were earning this trip, going on it as a last hurrah with out children (since we plan to start trying later in 2011). Then he started to whine and complain about it being so expensive, blah blah blah. The $$ that they're giving you as an allowance won't cover you for a day, it's going to cost at least 1-2k just in spending cash. So I kicked him and told him that if I earned it he didn't have to go....there are other Pcheffers that would love to go in his place.

So I'm putting it out there, if MH doesn't change his tune and I earn this trip....I'm going to be raffling off my "guest" ticket :)

Haha sounds like what I told my husband. He's not very thrilled about Pampered Chef so I told him that to prove him wrong I am going to earn this trip and he is not invited.

I would love to earn Maui!

LOL. MH thinks that it wouldn't be worth it for the $$ that we would have to spend on it. He even asked if there was an option to get a cash payout instead of the trip. I lied and said no. He'd buy a TV....I want a vacation!

the trip is worth more than the payout

Worth WAY more!!! I mean, yeah, you may have to pay a little out of pocket, but its far less than you'd have to pay if you went on your own. The payout is only $1500 for the Silver level - I can't see being able to do Hawaii on that.

I completely agree....Now can you see why I am going to leave MH behind? LOL

Yes, I do see your point! LOL! Well, earn it just to show him, then take a friend! :p

Anyone who has NEVER earned a trip working toward an Irresistible Destination?
I know what people are going to say to this, but the answer is no. Reason being:
a) The levels seem really unattainable, especially for someone like me who has a demanding full-time job that involves working weekends every 3 weeks and barely stays active. They seem like something for "full time" consultants who can work their tail off and do 2 or more shows a month. But to everyone, to each their own.
and
b) Torronto is not all that "irresistable" to me. I have been there twice ... once with friends where we went to Eton Centre and rode the subway and stuff ... and again with my church. I wouldn't mind going there again but with it being so close ... I would spend much less money and stay longer doing it myself! I have friends who live in that part of the Great White North so if I went I'd rather do it on my own time and visit them!

I am so working for this trip... I have been a consultant since 2005 and never even earned Level 1. I want Maui, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. My hubby and I were looking at going to Hawaii for our 10yr anniversary in Jan 2011. It was going to cost approximately $10000 for the trip for the two of us for Oahu. I will so go to Maui (my sister loves the Hyatt) for free in May (that's when we took our honeymoon anyway). And now I am thinking that I want to schedule a vow renewal on the beach while we're there.

Krista Burson said:
I am so working for this trip... I have been a consultant since 2005 and never even earned Level 1. I want Maui, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. My hubby and I were looking at going to Hawaii for our 10yr anniversary in Jan 2011. It was going to cost approximately $10000 for the trip for the two of us for Oahu. I will so go to Maui (my sister loves the Hyatt) for free in May (that's when we took our honeymoon anyway). And now I am thinking that I want to schedule a vow renewal on the beach while we're there.

Just for your future reference...it may be worth the minimal investment to get a Costco or AAA card. Costco offers a trip to Hawaii at least once a year in May or June for $1500 for 2 people. This cost includes hotel, rental car, daily breakfasts. The airfare could be about $1500, too. It would be MUCH cheaper than what you were looking at. I just thought I'd share.

I have earned the past 3 trips ( level 2 ) and yes you do have to work your butt off , BUT the recruting will be the key that can help you earn the trips.
I do think it would have been nice to cut down on a level of the amazing trips and have an optainable trip for many more consultants to earn ....... 80k points are really alot and some months to do 8-10 shows will be hard
life happens (snow snow snow ) You really never know with all of the extra points they give us , so think positive and do the best you can good luck to us all

80,000 points is alot, BUT consider the destination! They can't afford to just give it away either. I've been to that Maui Hotel, and I know that it costs ALOT TO STAY THERE!! Plus just GETTING there.

munkee41182 said:
LOL. MH thinks that it wouldn't be worth it for the $$ that we would have to spend on it. He even asked if there was an option to get a cash payout instead of the trip. I lied and said no. He'd buy a TV....I want a vacation!

When you do the shows to earn Hawaii, you're making a lot more commission. Tell him you're saving commission from one show a month to spend on food and fun in Hawaii. Also, PC breakfasts are huge and can carry you through a lot of the day. In Atlantis, we grabbed some bagels, rolls and fruit from the buffet to keep in our room, bought some cold cuts in Nassau and made our own lunch twice. We had sticker shock when we first got there and spent $35 for lunch :eek: by the pool. It was just a shrimp salad, sandwich, beer and soda.

take about shocked in Miami by the pool for the 4 of us $100 for lunch the 1st day and that was only salad, sandwich, and soda
1 beer and 1 tropical drink $25.00

littlemaisyPC said:
Haha sounds like what I told my husband. He's not very thrilled about Pampered Chef so I told him that to prove him wrong I am going to earn this trip and he is not invited.

I would love to earn Maui!

Funny my husband is the same way. he is so not thrilled about pc eather. i want to go to maui or even earn leval 2 in some way or another.

pamperedalf said:
I plan to promote by midyear~ 1,500

Love your numbers and the easy way you set it out. However, how did you come up with the 1,500 for promoting?

I am working for one trip. I have ben in pc for little over 2 years now and have not got a trip out of it yet. since i started i have only done 68 shows. What can i do to up that # to 7 a month? slaes average is on a cooking show is 488. Who wnat to help each other?

cmdtrgd said:
Love your numbers and the easy way you set it out. However, how did you come up with the 1,500 for promoting?

If you promote halfway through the year, you will earn 250 pts for each paid-as director month. 6 x 250 = 1,500. The key is to ensure you are paid-as director each month.

When we were at the Hyatt in Maui, we had the full breakfast, and I'm sure PC will do it to the extreme with the hotel too. It was a FANTASTIC spread, and you can really fill up (hopefully they do the buffet...it was amazing). Then we'd have a regular lunch at a cafe or something somewhere. There is a shopping village within a decent walk up the beach walkway , a very pleasant stroll. Yes- some places are more expensive, but there were plenty of affordable/reasonable options. But I like the idea of setting aside a little commission each month to pay for those extras. If you want to do a cruise or something, it will cost money obviously! Don't know when whale-watching season ends...I know Winter time is the usual, so it may be late for that, but if not- it's worth doing! Amazing.

cmdtrgd said:

cookie325 said:
If you promote halfway through the year, you will earn 250 pts for each paid-as director month. 6 x 250 = 1,500. The key is to ensure you are paid-as director each month.

Yes that's how I figured that out. I'm working on it & can't wait!!

I didn't account for online orders, catalog shows, double points, triple points. I want those to be icing on the cake (hopefully earn it before December).

Amanda, it seems like you and I are on the same page. I plan on promoting in June and I'm only replying on recruiting and show sales. Everything else will be gravy!

I'm really more of a take it day by day type of person. I'm not one to set huge goals and bust my a$$ to get them, just being honest. Trust me I bust my butt everyday but on all of my little goals. BUT I have to say after reading this thread
I WANT TO GO TO MAUI!!!! (or maybe at least Toronto :) )My hubby is extremely supportive of me and PC so I think I'll feed off of him for a little while and get geared up for 2010!!!

Nicole, yeah!!! :)I know myself, if I stray from this plan I'm only hurting myself. I can't wait to start filling in my points. They already have the tracker going. I submitted a catalog order yesterday for $179, & they have already given me triple points.

Monty060609 said:
BUT I have to say after reading this thread
I WANT TO GO TO MAUI!!!! (or maybe at least Toronto :) )

My advice would be to shoot for Maui!!! If you don't make it, you'll have at least earned Toronto! Shoot for the moon - if you miss, you'll still land among the stars! ;)

Anyone -- and I mean anyone can earn a trip if you really want to. I've been with PC for 5 years and have a trip 4 of those years, 3 at level 2 and this past year went to Paris! I work full-time and have 2 small children, plus a husband and dog. I really, really wanted the trips so I worked my business. If you work your business, it will work for you. Just focus right now on a consistent business -- never forget about the end goal of being on the beach in Hawaii or shopping in Toronto! Don't get too overwhelmed with the end points needed; work on having 6-8 (or more shows) a month, recruiting (asking everyone), following up with leads, and customer care. Have a positive attitude, not a "can't do" attitude -- or a "not willing" attitude -- the only way you can get there is to believe you can. Picture yourself there, make a dream board, get on the phone everyday, you all can do it if you work your business from the very start -- which is NOW!

When I put in the numbers for level 2, I was actually somewhat surprised at what it would take...in a GOOD way. I think if I were able to do 8-shows a month (right now, I do about 2-3 on a good month) - I would get more comfortable with my show and hopefully increase my show average. If I can pad with 3-4 catalog shows a month, and then try to do 1 recruit per MONTH (more than the minimum), then level 2 is achievable!!! I think for ME, my focus HAS to be on my Customer Care and my Follow-up...it's virtually non-existent. I get so busy with other things, that when it's out of sight/out of mind, it slips. The longer it slips, the more embarrassed I am to pick it up. This year has to change so I can get more shows on my calendar consistently and be in front of more people! The desire seems to be there, but my follow-up becomes a huge road block.I'm excited also because I've found a new hospitality cluster in my area. My previous HD group has changed since I started...and I haven't gotten much out of it in months but felt guilty to leave (I like the people- but we end up meeting and then getting on the phone with the director who's in NY!! The lady I was with no longer is a director. We'd just talk about stuff that I'd known about for weeks! nothing helpful...IMHO.)
This new group is with a Sr. Exec. Director and the meeting this week was fantastic and so informative! They do product training segments and such that would be VERY useful.....so I'm optimistic about my ability to earn a trip this year! I'm shooting for Level 2. At the least, I'll hit Toronto and we can take the kids to see Niagra Falls. :D

i have never earned a trip but earned Level 1 every year since i started in 2006...I missed Disney by 9,564...with 3 qualified recruits....3 didnt qualify so if they did that number would be much smaller...needless to say i am disappointed in myself...PC is not my only job but my goal is to earn this trip to maui and i would LOVE if PC could be my only job..if i work hard enough to earn Maui i just maybe able to affort do leave my other job...i am going to work my butt off if it kills me! i told my DH i wanted to go to Hawaii for our 10th Anniversary...he tells me we can't afford it....well 2011 will be my
10th anniversay so i want to take my hubby to Hawaii for free :) :)
we can do it! recruiting is key!!! i am going to brush up on that area of my biz!

I have been with PC for a little over 2 years. Had a great first year and a stinky second year. I earned Level 1 once and still have not spent all of the Spafinders GC. So, going on a trip would be great. I am forcing myself to stretch and believe that Maui is attainable for me (I have no interest in Toronto). After reading many posts here, I believe it a little more.

I almost have to restart my business, which in a way is good. I do have 2 shows each in Jan and Feb and have not gotten on the phone yet with the "call after the holidays" people. I have one recruit who will likely go inactive in a couple months, so I am starting from scratch with that too.

So, my goals for 2010 are lofty:
1. Earn Maui
2. Lose enough weight to feel good in a swimsuit
3. Land a boyfriend to take with me!

Much success to you all!

I too have not earned a trip in PC yet. This year is my year to go for it.

I finally read the cc news and every thing seems unatainable for me areound this area. every one around here has ben to a show and does not need any thing and i have done over 10 booths last year and very few shows to show for it. what has every one have ben doing? no shows for this month or next. called and called all of my mabys and they all backed down. now what? I want a trip this year and every thing else that they have going on. i want to make it full time job and want so much from this biz but is hard to attain.

I did it tonight! I made my first host coach call of 2010. My goal this year is to really utilize the simple 3 call system. I've been with PC for 5 years and have not done this consistently. I know this is needed for me to build the attendance and my show average. In order to keep to 8 shows a month, I need to increase show average.

<h2>1. How do I earn points toward an Irresistible Destination trip with Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Earning points for an Irresistible Destination trip with Pampered Chef is based on your sales and team performance. Points can be earned through personal sales, team sales, and certain achievements such as promotions and recruiting new team members.</p><h2>2. What is the minimum number of points required to earn a trip?</h2><p>The minimum number of points required to earn a trip varies depending on the specific destination. However, most trips require a minimum of 40,000 points to qualify.</p><h2>3. Can I earn a trip if I have never earned one before?</h2><p>Yes, it is possible to earn a trip even if you have never earned one before. Keep working hard and consistently towards your goals, and you may just surprise yourself with an Irresistible Destination trip qualification.</p><h2>4. How can I stay motivated to reach my goal of earning an Irresistible Destination trip?</h2><p>Setting smaller, achievable goals along the way can help keep you motivated and on track towards earning your trip. You can also connect with other consultants who are also working towards their trip goals for support and accountability.</p><h2>5. Is it realistic to aim for a trip that requires 80,000 points if I have not earned a trip before?</h2><p>While earning a trip that requires 80,000 points may seem like a daunting task, it is definitely achievable with determination and hard work. Remember to break your goal down into smaller, achievable steps and stay focused on your ultimate goal of earning an Irresistible Destination trip with Pampered Chef.</p>

1. How do I earn points toward an Irresistible Destination trip with Pampered Chef?

Earning points for an Irresistible Destination trip with Pampered Chef is based on your sales and team performance. Points can be earned through personal sales, team sales, and certain achievements such as promotions and recruiting new team members.

2. What is the minimum number of points required to earn a trip?

The minimum number of points required to earn a trip varies depending on the specific destination. However, most trips require a minimum of 40,000 points to qualify.

3. Can I earn a trip if I have never earned one before?

Yes, it is possible to earn a trip even if you have never earned one before. Keep working hard and consistently towards your goals, and you may just surprise yourself with an Irresistible Destination trip qualification.

4. How can I stay motivated to reach my goal of earning an Irresistible Destination trip?

Setting smaller, achievable goals along the way can help keep you motivated and on track towards earning your trip. You can also connect with other consultants who are also working towards their trip goals for support and accountability.

5. Is it realistic to aim for a trip that requires 80,000 points if I have not earned a trip before?

While earning a trip that requires 80,000 points may seem like a daunting task, it is definitely achievable with determination and hard work. Remember to break your goal down into smaller, achievable steps and stay focused on your ultimate goal of earning an Irresistible Destination trip with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
trps
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefsteph07