• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Towork My Butt off to Earn the New Trip Next Year?

In summary, this document is helpful for any consultant who wants to achieve a trip. The focus is on business and determination. It is important to work every day and to have a plan. Referrals and positive thinking are essential to success.
milkangel
Any good ideas? I want this trip next year. but i really need to work at it to make it happen. I have a very hard time booking at shows. I call and i calland sometimes i get a booking but other than that it is very low right now. I need this trip. PLEASE HELP.

Call back your people and start asking for referrals. Get out of your house and meet new people. Take your kids to the park or a new park or at a different time. Visit the library. Always were PC logo wear. Find and sign up for a booth every month until your schedule starts to look like what you want it to. Here is a breakdown that you can reference to keep yourself on track. EVERYONE can earn a trip!! If you think you can't, you can't! If you believe you can, you WILL! Which belief system will you give a hold in your brain?!

This document was created by Duska Mills

Attachments

• 2010 Incentive trip strategy.doc
    84 KB · Views: 495
Yes, I would love to hear others' plans. I remember crunching numbers last year and feeling that level 3 (this year's 2) was pretty achievable. This year, with the few minor changes, it feels so impossible, I'd love to get inspired and motivated with some of your CAN DO plans!

Chef Kearns said:
Call back your people and start asking for referrals. Get out of your house and meet new people. Take your kids to the park or a new park or at a different time. Visit the library. Always were PC logo wear. Find and sign up for a booth every month until your schedule starts to look like what you want it to. Here is a breakdown that you can reference to keep yourself on track. EVERYONE can earn a trip!! If you think you can't, you can't! If you believe you can, you WILL! Which belief system will you give a hold in your brain?!

This document was created by Duska Mills

Thank you for the breakdown. Before any of the trips really seemed out of reach. No matter how much I wanted to achieve one, I didn't think it could be possible.

This breakdown makes it doable and I can't wait to share it with my team.

Thank you again!

This will take much work but it is able to be done.

First, focus on your business and determine what needs to be done.

Work your business EVERY DAY!!!

I call customers anywhere between 9 am and 9 pm and would only hesitate to call on Christmas Day (or if I knew of a family emergency, of course). Working full time takes many hours out of my days, but I then take any and all training on CC. I will listen to CD's or tapes by Belinda Ellsworth, Tammy Stanley, Julie Anne Jones, Karen Phelps, Ileen Meckley...oh there are so many more... but keep YOUR self armed with tools to help you with any challenges you are facing. When I am alone in the office later in the day, I try to have one of these playing on my computer while I finish up.

The one thing that I have determined that will tear down ANY consultant's business is self-doubt, negativity and the blame game. This and phone-a-phobia.

The above paragraph is the pixie dust and the secret to being successful! Ok...gotta run and take my own advice!! The 3-2-1 formula will bring you the trip incentive. If 3 contact a day are not enough, then double that until you get what you need to succeed. Tammy Stanley has some wonderful wording for leaving messages that bring success!

Laurie, you're welcome. However, like I said I didn't create the document!! I LOVE being part of Duska's team even if it is only hospitality.

1. How can I earn the new trip next year?

To earn the new trip next year, you will need to work hard and meet certain goals set by the company. This may include reaching a certain sales quota, recruiting new team members, and participating in team challenges and promotions.

2. What are the specific requirements for earning the new trip?

The specific requirements for earning the new trip may vary each year. Be sure to check with your team leader or the company website for the most up-to-date information. Generally, you will need to meet a combination of sales, recruiting, and team participation goals to qualify for the trip.

3. Is there a deadline for earning the new trip?

Yes, there is typically a deadline for earning the new trip. This deadline is usually towards the end of the company's fiscal year. Again, it is important to check with your team leader or the company website for the specific deadline.

4. What happens if I don't meet the requirements for the new trip?

If you do not meet the requirements for the new trip, unfortunately, you will not be able to earn the trip. However, there may be other incentives or rewards available for those who come close to meeting the qualifications.

5. Can I bring a guest on the new trip?

Yes, most often, the new trip includes the option to bring a guest. However, this may also depend on the specific trip and its destination. Be sure to check with your team leader or the company website for more information on bringing a guest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly
Replies
Views
cincychef