• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Use the Trip Calculator on CC to Earn Your Dream Incentive Trip

In summary, the speaker has been using a Trip Calculator on CC to figure out their points for a trip. However, they realize that either they are looking at it wrong or the calculator is wrong. They put in 52,000 points for the Toronto trip, 8,000 recruit points, and their show average, but the calculator tells them they are only 9,579 points away. Upon further examination, they realize that the calculator is adding in an extra 8,000 recruit points on top of the 4,000 they have already earned, instead of the total needed. The speaker also clarified that the points inputted should only be for points they know they will still earn, not points already awarded. They expressed disappointment at
wadesgirl
Gold Member
This is the first year I've been using the Trip Calculator on CC to figure out my points for the trip. Now I realize either I'm looking at it wrong or it's wrong! Where it says "Your Plan" it automatically puts in 52,000 points for the Toronto trip. Then I put in 8,000 recruit points because I know I need to have at least 4 recruits. Then I add in my show average. This tells me I'm only 9,579 points away.

But when I look at how many points I'm at, I'm only currently at 34,421 (that is including 4000 recruit points I've already earned) for points. Making me 17,579 points away total. It appears that it's adding in an extra 8,000 recruit points on top of the 4,000 I have already rather than 8,000 total needed. Am I looking at this wrong. It would be totally achievable with only needing 9,579 but I don't know if I could do it needing 13,579! I'm a little disappointed now :( This is the first year I thought I could earn a trip and I've been reading my points all wrong because of the calculator.

Yes I know I still have time and I'm not giving up but 13,579 gives me needing a monthly average of $4200 points for the rest of the year!

Where you are adding in points - you put in the points you know you have still coming in (not points already awarded) and then it tallies how many points you need besides those points.

For instance - If I know I have 2 consultants qualifying this month, I would put in 4000 points, and then I also know I have 250 points this month for being paid as a director, I would put in that amount, and then that, along with my already earned points, and my show avg. would be tallied together to tell me how much I still need to earn a trip.

Does that make sense? It sounds better in my head. :eek:

ChefBeckyD said:
Where you are adding in points - you put in the points you know you have still coming in (not points already awarded) and then it tallies how many points you need besides those points.

For instance - If I know I have 2 consultants qualifying this month, I would put in 4000 points, and then I also know I have 250 points this month for being paid as a director, I would put in that amount, and then that, along with my already earned points, and my show avg. would be tallied together to tell me how much I still need to earn a trip.

Does that make sense? It sounds better in my head. :eek:

It makes sense, I do understand it but the calculator itself it's very clear. It makes it seem like you are to put in the total amount of recruiting points because it's going off of the total amount of points you need to earn. That's where I got lost until today.

As Becky said, you double-counted some points. If the points, even recruiting points, are in the total that they already have for you, then don't add them in again in the diff. categories. If you know you need 2 more recruits to qualify, then just put 4,000 points in under recruiting. Also, wait until Oct. 1 to recalculate if you like looking at the monthly averages. Or, do it now, see how many points you need, then divide by 3 months since selling after Dec. 15 isn't gonna happen too much.

Shoot. I need to look at the Toronto requirements again. I thought it was only 2 recruits. I'll have the sales points but not the recruits.

It's good that you're checking. You really have time to get it done!

Becca_in_MD said:
As Becky said, you double-counted some points. If the points, even recruiting points, are in the total that they already have for you, then don't add them in again in the diff. categories. If you know you need 2 more recruits to qualify, then just put 4,000 points in under recruiting. Also, wait until Oct. 1 to recalculate if you like looking at the monthly averages. Or, do it now, see how many points you need, then divide by 3 months since selling after Dec. 15 isn't gonna happen too much.

Shoot. I need to look at the Toronto requirements again. I thought it was only 2 recruits. I'll have the sales points but not the recruits.

It's good that you're checking. You really have time to get it done!

I just think it's confusing the way they have it on there! We'll see what happens!

There's an easy fix to your problem: just recruit four more people instead of two more ;)

NooraK said:
There's an easy fix to your problem: just recruit four more people instead of two more ;)

I have two recruits that just need to qualify so I would just have to recruit two more! It was something I was thinking about today. Crazy thing is that this is the most I've recruited ever! So we'll see what happens!

Becca_in_MD said:
Or, do it now, see how many points you need, then divide by 3 months since selling after Dec. 15 isn't gonna happen too much.

I just had to chime in here, if you want it bad enough you can do it, last year I earned Disney by doing 11,000 points in December, I did shows after the 15th. So make your goal and if you stick to it you can get there.:)

1. How do I access the Trip Calculator on CC?

To access the Trip Calculator on CC, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "My Business" tab. Then, click on "Incentives" and select "Dream Incentive Trip". From there, you will see a link to the Trip Calculator.

2. What information do I need to use the Trip Calculator?

You will need to know your current sales, your goal sales for the incentive trip, and the average order amount in order to use the Trip Calculator. This information can be found in your Pampered Chef back office under "My Business" and then "Sales & Commissions".

3. Can I use the Trip Calculator for any incentive trip?

The Trip Calculator on CC is specifically designed for the Dream Incentive Trip offered by Pampered Chef. It may not accurately calculate other incentive trips or promotions.

4. How accurate is the Trip Calculator?

The Trip Calculator is a helpful tool to estimate your progress towards earning the Dream Incentive Trip. However, it is only an estimate and does not guarantee your actual results. Factors such as returns, exchanges, and cancellations may affect your final sales numbers.

5. Can I use the Trip Calculator for multiple incentive trips?

Yes, the Trip Calculator can be used for multiple Dream Incentive Trips that are offered within the same time frame. Simply enter your goal sales for each trip separately to see your progress towards earning both trips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat