• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dreaming of Leadership: My Close Call and Missed Trip to Disney

In summary, "Dreaming of Leadership: My Close Call and Missed Trip to Disney" is a personal story written by a Pampered Chef consultant about her journey towards leadership within the company. It provides insight and inspiration for other Pampered Chef consultants on how to achieve leadership, as well as highlighting the importance of perseverance and the potential consequences of missed opportunities. While the story is relevant to Pampered Chef consultants, the lessons and themes can apply to anyone striving for leadership in their career. "Dreaming of Leadership" is available in e-book and audiobook formats and readers can expect to gain valuable insights and motivation to pursue their own dreams and goals within the direct sales industry.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I had the strangest PC dream last night! We were heading to Leadership (probably next year's "regional" Leadership because of the trip) and talking about the trips we all earned. Well my director turned around and told me that she noticed that I earned 52,000 points - only 1000 short of Level 2 and forgot to tell me before the end of the year. The rest of my dream I was so mad at myself that I was only 1000 points short and didn't make it so I couldn't take my family to Disney!

OUCH! I hate dreams like that!

Oh no! That's not a dream...that's a nightmare! LOL

DessertDivaFL said:
Oh no! That's not a dream...that's a nightmare! LOL

That's what I remember thinking in my dream!

I'd be mad a my Director for not noticing and telling me sooner!

smspamperedchef said:
I'd be mad a my Director for not noticing and telling me sooner!

In my dream she said "Well, I noticed but I forgot to tell you". I don't think I was mad at her in my dream, she has so many people under her that it wouldn't be her fault!

I think I'd wake up crying.

I KNOW I would wake up crying!!

What is "Dreaming of Leadership: My Close Call and Missed Trip to Disney" about?

"Dreaming of Leadership: My Close Call and Missed Trip to Disney" is a personal story written by a Pampered Chef consultant about her journey towards leadership within the company. It details the challenges and successes she experienced, as well as the missed opportunity to attend a leadership conference at Disney World.

How can this story benefit other Pampered Chef consultants?

This story can benefit other Pampered Chef consultants by providing insight and inspiration on how to achieve leadership within the company. It also highlights the importance of perseverance and the potential consequences of missed opportunities.

Is this story only relevant to Pampered Chef consultants?

While the story is written by a Pampered Chef consultant, the lessons and themes are applicable to anyone striving for leadership in their career. The author's journey and experiences can resonate with anyone looking to advance in their chosen field.

Is "Dreaming of Leadership" available in any other formats?

Yes, "Dreaming of Leadership" is available as an e-book, as well as in audiobook format. It can be purchased through various online retailers or through the Pampered Chef website.

What can readers expect to gain from reading "Dreaming of Leadership"?

Readers can expect to gain valuable insights and lessons on leadership within the direct sales industry. They will also be inspired by the author's personal journey and motivated to pursue their own dreams and goals within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cincychef
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
pcgogetter