• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success: Tips for Earning a Trip with Your Business in 2008

L
ltkacz
Ok all of you who have been on PC trip. Share your success on how you got to that point.

I know - 2 shows a week should do it - which would lead to good sales, and recruits. I also know - book like crazy during point incentives.

Any other suggestions?

I'm looking to take my business to the "next level" in 2008 - and I've decided - it's going to be a trip.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Book the heck out of January and February. You will have the opportunity to get the bonus points and double points. If you don't have a strong January and February you will feel as if you were playing catch up all year long....I know from experience!

cmdtrgd said:
Book the heck out of January and February. You will have the opportunity to get the bonus points and double points. If you don't have a strong January and February you will feel as if you were playing catch up all year long....I know from experience!

Ditto what Kate said, but also tell everybody, and I mean everybody you know and meet what your goal is! Now is the time to
step out of the comfort zone and talk to people you wouldn't normally feel comfortable talking to about what you want to achieve. It really is true that others like to know they have helped someone!

Set a goal for each month for sales and recruiting. Figure out how many points you need each month (take point level divided by 12 of course). This will help you set a goal to reach for each month. When you hit a month that's higher than your goal, don't back down the next month just because you have some cushion. If you keep at your goal every month, by the end of the year, you'll be going on a trip.

Don't forget that you get points for recruiting so set a goal for recruiting and count those points every month also.

I didn't think even Level 1 was acheivable for me this year so I didn't keep track of my points. By June I discovered that I was on track and started using the tracker PC provides us with. This helped to see how close I was to my goal and I made it last month!

I agree with all of that! Also, be sure to use the Incentive Calculator on cc. The first time I earned a trip (the cruise two years ago), I didn't realize until September that I had a shot at earning it. I didn't look at that calculator until then which was a big mistake. This is my biggest piece of advice: track out for the entire year how many points you'll need each month, then figure out your goal of how many shows (and recruits....those help the most!) you'll need each month. Throw a few more in there as buffers. You can get a HUGE head start with January and February and the time to book those is NOW! You can do it!!!

My first couple years I never thought a trip would be possible. It just seemed too far out of reach and wasn't necessarily what I wanted in my business. But without that much more work, I found it was totally possible for me!! Definitely go for it!!!! If you don't earn a trip, the very least you'll earn is a GREAT commission check, a strong business and most likely every other incentive they throw our way. You've got nothing to lose! OH, and tell EVERYONE your goal: friends, family, guest at shows, people you meet, etc. That not only holds you accountable, but you'll find people along the way who will want to help you out. Back in May, I was close to earning TPC in sales. I put out an email to everyone and let them know I was SO close to getting it and I'd love anyone who ever considered hosting a show to think about doing it that month. I had several who did and it was really because they wanted to help me out. The hundreds of dollars in savings for them was nice too.:D

You can definitely make it happen, so NOW is the time to start planning your goals.:)

I agree with all of that great info that you have gotten already . Double point are sooooo good also try to get caddy shows too it's like doing nothing . duing the cold months it works great set up every show on your web-sit make it easy for your hosts
I remeber thinking how do some people do 4000.00 a month now I have been doing 6,and 7000,00 a month and it;s not so hard on the famiy . I have earned the cruise but still have 4 shows this week and 4 next week cause I was so close I was afaid I would miss it so I over booked . I know now not to kill myself all at the end I need to be consistant though out the year.

Good luck you can do it just keep booking and recuting

chef131doreen said:
I agree with all of that great info that you have gotten already . Double point are sooooo good also try to get caddy shows too it's like doing nothing . duing the cold months it works great set up every show on your web-sit make it easy for your hosts
I remeber thinking how do some people do 4000.00 a month now I have been doing 6,and 7000,00 a month and it;s not so hard on the famiy . I have earned the cruise but still have 4 shows this week and 4 next week cause I was so close I was afaid I would miss it so I over booked . I know now not to kill myself all at the end I need to be consistant though out the year.

Good luck you can do it just keep booking and recuting

CONGRATULATIONS DOREEN!:sing: :sing: :sing:

I take the total points required and divide by 10 (not 12) because I know there will be at least 2 months that won't be as busy (like Dec and July) and that is how I figure what I need to sell per month. Also recruit and qualify at least 5 people, great trip points, you make director and lower your points required for the trip!

Bottom line:

RECRUIT and QUALIFY your recruits before they go inactive!

You can do it with just sales, but easier this way!

Recruits and double points.

What are the top tips for maximizing success and earning a trip with your business in 2008?

1. Set specific and achievable goals: Determine the specific trip you want to earn and break it down into smaller, achievable goals. This will help keep you motivated and on track.

2. Work on increasing sales and recruiting: As you already mentioned, hosting at least two shows per week can help increase sales and potential recruits. Additionally, focus on building relationships with potential customers and team members.

3. Take advantage of point incentives: Participate in any point incentive programs offered by your company. These can provide extra motivation and help you earn more points towards your trip.

4. Utilize social media: Use social media platforms to promote your business and connect with potential customers and recruits. This can help expand your reach and increase your chances of success.

5. Stay organized and track your progress: Keep track of your sales, bookings, and recruits in order to see where you stand and make necessary adjustments. Staying organized can also help you prioritize and manage your time effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies
Views