• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incentives & Calculator: Earning Level 1 in Mid-Year

In summary, you need 5179 points to qualify for Level One. You have 17,821 points and 1 qualified recruit.
PCSarahjm
I was checking out the Incentives and the calculater. Just to get an idea of what I would need to do to earn a level. I started in May 07 so according to my Incentive level I am around 5000 points from Level 1. Is this right??? I don't want to get my hopes up for earning level 1 if this isn't right. On the calculator page it says earning period 5/07-5/08. Let me know what you think? If you sign in the middle of a year how do the incentive points work??

The trip incentive is January-December so you started at 0 on January 1. The June - May is for TPC (you would earn a ring, PC$$, etc.).

The incentive period started over this month. I don't know what you could be seeing that shows the incentive period from May to May. On the bright side, if you got within 5000 points of level 1 in 8 months, you should definitely earn something this year.

Hello Sarah

You have 17,821 points and
1 qualified recruit(s).

You need 5,179 points and
to qualify for Level One.

I cut this right from the Dream Escape page for Level One.

It looks like your points from last year carried over, which is a mistake.

PCSarahjm said:
Hello Sarah

You have 17,821 points and
1 qualified recruit(s).

You need 5,179 points and
to qualify for Level One.

I cut this right from the Dream Escape page for Level One.

Sarah,

For some reason, the Dream Escapes page is giving totals for last years The Choice Is Yours incentive. When I click on I get all of my exact stats for this past incentive period.

Sorry!:(

Mine shows that I've already earned level 1. I'm guessing that there's something that wasn't reset when the new incentive package was set up.

The Dream Escapes incentive is based on Jan 1-Dec 1 of each year.

:cry: :( I was just excited to see that. But like someone said I will earn something this time!!!!

1. How do I qualify for Level 1 incentives in the middle of the year?

To qualify for Level 1 incentives in the middle of the year, you must have a minimum of $1,250 in personal sales and have at least one active recruit in your team. You will also need to meet the required number of qualified shows and show average.

2. Can I earn Level 1 incentives if I am a new consultant?

Yes, as a new consultant, you are eligible to earn Level 1 incentives in the middle of the year. You will need to meet the sales and recruitment requirements, as well as the required number of shows and show average.

3. Is there a deadline to earn Level 1 incentives in the middle of the year?

Yes, the deadline to earn Level 1 incentives in the middle of the year is June 30th. You must meet all the requirements by this date in order to qualify for the incentives.

4. How will I know if I have achieved Level 1 in the middle of the year?

You will receive an email notification from Pampered Chef once you have achieved Level 1 in the middle of the year. You can also check your personal sales and recruitment numbers on your consultant dashboard.

5. Can I still earn Level 1 incentives if I don't have any active recruits?

No, having at least one active recruit is a requirement to earn Level 1 incentives in the middle of the year. However, you can still work towards achieving this goal by actively recruiting new consultants to join your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
Replies
Views
chefa