• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Certificate for Receiving Incentive

In summary, a Certificate for Receiving Incentive is a document that recognizes an employee's achievement in the Pampered Chef sales program. To earn this certificate, employees must meet or exceed their sales goals set by the company. It is a non-monetary recognition that cannot be used towards purchases, but can enhance a resume and potentially lead to future career opportunities. The certificate will be mailed or presented during a recognition event and there is no limit to the number that can be earned as long as sales goals continue to be met.
lacychef
So yesterday in the mail; I got a printed certificate with my name on it, for earning the level 1 incentive last year. I thought it was nice looking, & don't remember ever receiving one like it before. It'll look nice in a frame in my office:thumbup:
Just wanted to share....anyone else get one?

I got mine for hitting Level 1 also! I showed it off to DH when I pulled it out.

I got mine, too! Very nice. I think I'll frame mine as well. :)

Me too - not sure if I am framing it or sticking it in my recruiting binder!!!

Got one too. Did get one last year. It's a nice touch.

I got mine too.....DH was impressed!

Got mine and displayed it by my desk-computer to see everyday! :)

PamperedDor said:
Me too - not sure if I am framing it or sticking it in my recruiting binder!!!

Thats a GREAT IDEA!!! Also I cant wait to see you guys on Sunday! :D

Yep I got one too!!

I got mine too. Planning on hanging it as soon as I get moved to my new digs that I have to find first

I got one. I think my 2 year old has already spilled something on it though. Hope I can clean it up for my recruiting binder.

Related to Certificate for Receiving Incentive

1. What is a Certificate for Receiving Incentive?

A Certificate for Receiving Incentive is a document that serves as proof of an employee's achievement or performance in the Pampered Chef sales program. It is typically awarded to those who have met or exceeded their sales goals for a given period of time.

2. How do I earn a Certificate for Receiving Incentive?

To earn a Certificate for Receiving Incentive, you must meet or exceed your sales goals as set by Pampered Chef. These goals can vary depending on your role and current sales targets. Your sales manager or team leader can provide more information on the specific requirements for earning this certificate.

3. Can I use my Certificate for Receiving Incentive towards future purchases?

No, the Certificate for Receiving Incentive is a non-monetary recognition and cannot be redeemed for cash or used towards purchases. However, it is a great addition to your resume and can potentially lead to future career opportunities within Pampered Chef.

4. How will I receive my Certificate for Receiving Incentive?

Your Certificate for Receiving Incentive will be mailed to you or presented to you during a recognition event. Please ensure that your contact information is up to date in our system to ensure timely delivery.

5. Is there a limit to how many Certificates for Receiving Incentive I can earn?

No, there is no limit to the number of Certificates for Receiving Incentive you can earn. As long as you continue to meet or exceed your sales goals, you will be eligible to receive this recognition for your outstanding performance. Keep up the great work!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rebeccastt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rebeccastt
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kreaser
Replies