• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Purse Incentive Choice - Did Anyone Earn?

In summary, the Purse Incentive Choice is a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef to their consultants. It allows consultants to earn a designer purse of their choice by meeting specific sales goals set by the company. A variety of popular designer purses are available to choose from, and consultants have the opportunity to earn multiple purses by meeting monthly sales goals. If the sales goals are not met, consultants can still work towards earning a purse in the future.
ChefCKHall
Well, I am shocked but I did earn the free purse having three consultants qualify! Only now I do not know which one to get? Did anyone else earn a bag and did you already receive it? Are you happy with it?

Don't need another purse taking up space in my closet but would like a NICE one. Can't find a bigger picture of them and they kind of look boring to me.....any thoughts?

You just earn EVERYTHING, don't ya, CK! hehehehehe

I came close, needed one more to qualify but she didn't. I don't even remember which ones were available.

congrats! I signed 3 but only one qualified so far. Always fun to shop for free. Sure you'll pick a good one.

Congrats to you, enjoy your new bag!!! I signed 4 and so far only one has qualified!!!

I would go with the Dooney & Bourke personally! I love them! I signed 2, both qualified....but I just couldn't get that darn 3rd one!! If your closet is too full....I would be willing to let you store the new bag in mine. ;-)

I had 2 qualify and the 3rd needs to qualify by Dec 6th and both her parties just cancelled this weekend so it is not looking good. I feel bad for her. :( I was happy to get 2 BEst Buy gift cards in time for Christmas. MY 2 yr old just broke our wii this weekend.

I earned one!! I am choosing the Michael Khor's brown leather!! I love it!! Patiently waiting on my phone call and my 4 Best Buy gift cards!!

What is the Purse Incentive Choice?

The Purse Incentive Choice is a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef to their consultants. It allows consultants to earn a designer purse of their choice as a bonus for meeting certain sales goals.

How do I qualify for the Purse Incentive Choice?

To qualify for the Purse Incentive Choice, consultants must meet certain sales goals within a specified time period. These goals are set by Pampered Chef and may vary from month to month.

What designer purses are available to choose from?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of designer purses to choose from, including popular brands like Kate Spade, Michael Kors, and Coach. The specific selection may change over time.

Can I earn more than one purse through the Purse Incentive Choice?

Yes, consultants have the opportunity to earn multiple purses through the Purse Incentive Choice. Each month, new sales goals are set and consultants have the opportunity to earn a new purse by meeting those goals.

What happens if I don't meet the sales goals for the Purse Incentive Choice?

If you do not meet the sales goals for the Purse Incentive Choice, you will not be eligible to receive a designer purse as a bonus. However, you can still work towards meeting the goals in future months to earn a purse at a later time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vhadley
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies