• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Did Anyone Else Think Spring Launch 2012 Was Underwhelming?

In summary, the energy at Spring Launch 2012 was not as great as it was in previous years. Some consultants felt it was the least exciting meeting they had been to and the least fun.
Becca_in_MD said:
I thought Kelly was Kathy's D. Hmm. Now to figure out who Penny is. I don't think it goes higher than Kelly. Leslie Caperton is my ED, also under Kelly. Leslie said we don't have a NED. Just incredible to see some of the people who are still under Kelly. This whole system of being a higher level but still "under" someone, ie. not bypassed, confuses me to no end.

Ohmygosh I know. Penny is the person who recruited Kathy. It's crazy. She came to the "team time with your exec" the year Kathy promoted to NED and gave her a charm bracelet. She tried to make sure she had a charm representing the states where all of Kathy's d's lived. I thought it was a sweet gesture. I get Kelly's newsletters.. sometimes. Kathy and Leslie are good good friends.

I thought that was you in Kelly's newsletters. I, too, get them.... sometimes. I thought I wasn't getting them b/c I'm only TL now.

Leslie is also my ED. We shared a room with her at NC. She is great! I get Kelly Price's newsletters too. MY Director(AD) is Sarah Oakes. She recruited me. Crazy how everyone is connected.

Becca- lol... I think it's just sporadic. Diane- congrats!! I agree- it is crazy how everyone is connected.

pamperedlinda said:
I was in Atlanta and I thought it was fine. But we had Rachel and Tony doing ours so we didn't have super bubbly personalities to begin with.

OMG we had Tony last year and he was HORRIBLE!!!!!

chefruthie said:
I was at the Milwaukee meeting and Jean Jonas was there along with Virginia Stein and I was surprised at how "blah" it was! It took at least 30 minutes before they actually started tallking about anything that related to what we were there for! We didn't end until 4:15 which also surprised me...

Stated ending time was 4:30 so you got out early!

Melissa78 said:
Jillian doesn't do anything for me but wish all of their stories were recorded and put on CC so we could benefit from all locations.

There are LOTS and LOTS of videos on YouTube from Spring Launch!

DebbieJ said:
Stated ending time was 4:30 so you got out early!

Ours was supposed to be 4...but that last hour dragggggged

DebbieJ said:
There are LOTS and LOTS of videos on YouTube from Spring Launch!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:clap:

(I know there's the thanks button for your response but that wasn't good enough on this one! LOL)

<h2>1. "Did anyone else think Spring Launch 2012 was underwhelming?"</h2><p>The response to Spring Launch 2012 has been mixed. While some consultants found it exciting and informative, others felt that it was underwhelming compared to previous years.</p><h2>2. "Was it just me or did anyone else feel that Spring Launch was kind of blah?"</h2><p>You are not alone in feeling that Spring Launch was not as exciting as anticipated. Many consultants have expressed similar sentiments.</p><h2>3. "P.C. made such a big deal about the spring launch 2012 would be better than last year. What happened?"</h2><p>At Pampered Chef, we always strive to improve and deliver the best possible experience for our consultants. However, we understand that not every event will meet everyone's expectations.</p><h2>4. "What was the big announcement at the Spring Launch 2012?"</h2><p>The big announcement at Spring Launch 2012 was the release of our new products and the introduction of our Hostess and Guest Specials for the spring season.</p><h2>5. "Why was the Spring Launch 2012 event in Toledo boring?"</h2><p>We apologize that you did not find the event in Toledo engaging. We strive to make our events exciting and informative for all attendees, but we understand that not every location or speaker may resonate with everyone. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration for future events.</p>

1. "Did anyone else think Spring Launch 2012 was underwhelming?"

The response to Spring Launch 2012 has been mixed. While some consultants found it exciting and informative, others felt that it was underwhelming compared to previous years.

2. "Was it just me or did anyone else feel that Spring Launch was kind of blah?"

You are not alone in feeling that Spring Launch was not as exciting as anticipated. Many consultants have expressed similar sentiments.

3. "P.C. made such a big deal about the spring launch 2012 would be better than last year. What happened?"

At Pampered Chef, we always strive to improve and deliver the best possible experience for our consultants. However, we understand that not every event will meet everyone's expectations.

4. "What was the big announcement at the Spring Launch 2012?"

The big announcement at Spring Launch 2012 was the release of our new products and the introduction of our Hostess and Guest Specials for the spring season.

5. "Why was the Spring Launch 2012 event in Toledo boring?"

We apologize that you did not find the event in Toledo engaging. We strive to make our events exciting and informative for all attendees, but we understand that not every location or speaker may resonate with everyone. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration for future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jcsmilez