• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Spot at Hartford Spring Launch!!

In summary, the Hartford Spring Launch is an open event for anyone, regardless of their location. Attendees are responsible for their own travel and accommodation expenses. Registration can be done through a Pampered Chef consultant or the website. The event includes product information, tips from consultants, and networking opportunities. There is a registration fee that covers event costs and meals. Friends and family members are welcome to attend, but they must also register and pay the fee.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Hi everyone! My recruiter hadn't yet registered for spring launch in Hartford and now it is full!

I was wondering if maybe, just maybe (and this is a long shot) there is anyone who has registered but now can't attend?

She would be willing to reimburse you for your registration fee. I am posting for her b/c she's not registered on CS.

It would be best if you emailed me at [email protected] as I'm kind of on here sporadically. Thank you!!! :chef:

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your recruiter missed out on registering for the spring launch in Hartford. It's definitely a bummer when events fill up quickly. I think it's great that you're reaching out to see if anyone who registered is now unable to attend. It's always worth a shot! Hopefully someone will see your post and be able to help out. In the meantime, I would suggest keeping an eye out for any updates or changes in registration. Sometimes spots open up due to cancellations or changes in schedules. Best of luck to your recruiter and I hope she's able to attend the event!

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that your recruiter wasn't able to register for the Hartford Spring Launch. It's always disappointing when things like this happen. I know how important these events are for our business and I would hate for your recruiter to miss out. I completely understand your long shot request and I'm happy to help in any way I can. I haven't registered for the event yet, so I would be willing to transfer my spot to your recruiter. I don't need any reimbursement for the registration fee, I'm just happy to help a fellow consultant. Please feel free to email me at [insert email address] and we can work out the details. I hope this works out for your recruiter and I look forward to meeting you both at the Spring Launch! :chef:

1. Can I attend the Hartford Spring Launch if I don't live in the area?

Yes, anyone is welcome to attend the Hartford Spring Launch regardless of their location. However, please note that you will be responsible for any travel and accommodation expenses.

2. How do I register for the Hartford Spring Launch?

You can register for the Hartford Spring Launch by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and selecting the event from the list of upcoming launches. Registration typically opens a few weeks before the event.

3. What can I expect at the Hartford Spring Launch?

The Hartford Spring Launch is a fun and informative event where you can learn about new products, get tips and tricks from experienced consultants, and network with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts. There will also be opportunities to purchase exclusive products and receive special discounts.

4. Is there a cost to attend the Hartford Spring Launch?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend the Hartford Spring Launch. The fee covers the cost of the event, materials, and meals provided throughout the day. The exact cost may vary, so please check with your consultant or our website for more information.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member to the Hartford Spring Launch?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to the Hartford Spring Launch. However, please note that they will also need to register and pay the registration fee. This event is open to anyone who is interested in Pampered Chef, so feel free to invite others to join you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • baychef