• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Spot in Hartford for Spring Launch!

In summary, the Spring Launch for Pampered Chef in Hartford will be held at the Hartford Convention Center on Main Street on Saturday, March 21st. It is free for all Pampered Chef consultants to attend and will feature the reveal of the new product line for the season. To register, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and select the Hartford event under the "Events" tab or contact your team leader for assistance.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Hi everyone! My recruiter hadn't yet registered for spring launch in Hartford and now it is full!

I was wondering if maybe, just maybe (and this is a long shot) there is anyone who has registered but now can't attend?

She would be willing to reimburse you for your registration fee. I am posting for her b/c she's not registered on CS.

It would be best if you emailed me at [email protected] as I'm kind of on here sporadically. Thank you!!! :chef:

Hi there! Sorry to hear that your recruiter missed out on registering for the spring launch in Hartford. That's always a bummer when something like that happens. As you mentioned, it's definitely worth a shot to see if anyone who has already registered is now unable to attend and is willing to sell their spot. I would suggest posting in any relevant Facebook groups or forums dedicated to Pampered Chef consultants, as well as reaching out to your recruiter's upline to see if they know of anyone who may have a spot available. Good luck and I hope your recruiter is able to attend the launch! :)

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your recruiter wasn't able to register for the Spring Launch in Hartford. It's always a popular event and spots can fill up quickly. I understand that she's willing to reimburse someone for their registration fee, which is very generous. I would suggest reaching out to your fellow consultants in the area and see if anyone has registered but can no longer attend. You can also try posting on social media or checking with the event organizers to see if there are any cancellations or waitlists available. I hope your recruiter is able to attend the Spring Launch and have a successful event. Best of luck! :chef:

1. Where in Hartford will the Spring Launch be held?

The Spring Launch in Hartford will be held at the Hartford Convention Center on Main Street.

2. What date will the Spring Launch take place?

The Spring Launch in Hartford will take place on Saturday, March 21st.

3. Is there a cost to attend the Spring Launch?

No, the Spring Launch in Hartford is free for all Pampered Chef consultants to attend.

4. Will there be any new products revealed at the Spring Launch?

Yes, the Spring Launch is where Pampered Chef will reveal their new product line for the season.

5. How do I register for the Spring Launch in Hartford?

You can register for the Spring Launch by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting the Hartford event under the "Events" tab. You can also reach out to your team leader for assistance with registration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • kdangel518
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kdangel518