• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Ride to Portland, OR for the Spring Launch? (98012)

In summary, the Spring Launch in Portland, OR does not have a confirmed date and time yet. The cost and pick-up location for transportation to Portland, OR will vary depending on the provider and type of transportation chosen. The allowance for luggage and other items may also vary. To book a ride, you can contact local transportation companies or reach out to individuals offering rides, and confirm all details beforehand.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I have a consultant in Mill Creek (zip code 98012). Close communities are Lynwood, Bothell, Everett, Edmonds, Snohomish, Monroe. She would like to meet us at the Spring Launch in Portland, OR on February 12th. Is anyone (or anyone you know) driving there and have an extra spot?

I'm heading down Friday and have room. Have either her or you send me an email. If you're weirded out by my being a guy (please - I'm married, and am a dad) - I can give you my hospitality director's contact information and see if she or someone in her cluster has room.

my screen name AT hot mail DOT com.

Mill Creek is only about 40 minutes away - FYI

Scott - thanks but she wasn't able to make it. On another note, I believe you are rooming with my team member, Barry Carlton. Thanks for opening up your room to him! Can't wait to see you and everyone else!

Yeah Kate....he's stuck with me ;)(Maybe I'll actually learn something during the visit)

LOL! You'll learn a lot!

I do expect to hear his trade secrets on the way back to Boise!

Soooo....I'm in your car?

I have no idea. I kind of want to move people around, but we'll get it figured out. I also have other plans....teehee....

1. What is the date and time of the Spring Launch?

The date and time for the Spring Launch in Portland, OR is currently TBD. Please check back for updates or contact the event organizers for more information.

2. How much will it cost to get a ride to Portland, OR?

The cost for a ride to Portland, OR for the Spring Launch will vary depending on the provider and type of transportation chosen. We recommend checking with local transportation companies for pricing information.

3. Is there a designated pick-up location for the ride to Portland, OR?

There is no designated pick-up location for the ride to Portland, OR. It is up to the individual arranging the ride to determine the best location for pick-up and drop-off.

4. Can I bring luggage or other items on the ride to Portland, OR?

The allowance for luggage and other items on the ride to Portland, OR will vary depending on the provider and type of transportation chosen. We recommend checking with the individual arranging the ride for more information.

5. How can I book a ride to Portland, OR for the Spring Launch?

To book a ride to Portland, OR for the Spring Launch, you can contact local transportation companies or reach out to individuals who may be offering rides. You can also try posting on community forums or social media platforms to find potential ride shares. Make sure to plan and confirm all details with the provider beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kdangel518