• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Spring Launch in Milwaukee 2/4/12

In summary, the Spring Launch event in Milwaukee on 2/4/12 is a family-friendly celebration of the start of spring, featuring live music, food and drinks, and various activities and vendors. It will be held at the Milwaukee Convention Center from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM. Tickets are required for entry and can be bought online or at the door. The event is open to all ages.
pamperedbecky
Anyone going to this spring launch?? Two of my consultants and myself are going, along with a whole bunch from teams whom I do meetings with every month. I can't wait! Most of us are going up the night before.

I should have done Milwaukee as that's where my family lives. I'll be in Charlotte the week before.

My team and I are going up the night before (most of us). Should be a group of about 15 or more -- my team, my upline director and a few of her girls and Sherri Carr & a few of her team from NW Indiana.

ROAD TRIP!

I'm going, but we're doing a day trip. Too many moms of young kids in our group. :) I know it's me and three other gals. Not sure who else is riding with us.

Cool see you guys there!!

bethcooks4u said:
I should have done Milwaukee as that's where my family lives. I'll be in Charlotte the week before.

I'll be in Charlotte too Beth! Maybe this year we'll bump into one another!

quiverfull7 said:
I'll be in Charlotte too Beth! Maybe this year we'll bump into one another!

Cool! That would be great! Are you coming with a group? We could save seats near by... Do I still have your cell #? Do you have mine?

What is the Spring Launch event in Milwaukee on 2/4/12?

The Spring Launch event in Milwaukee on 2/4/12 is a celebration of the start of spring, featuring live music, food and drinks, and various activities and vendors.

Where is the Spring Launch event taking place?

The Spring Launch event will be held at the Milwaukee Convention Center on 2/4/12.

What time does the Spring Launch event start?

The event will start at 6:00 PM and go until 10:00 PM.

Do I need to buy tickets for the Spring Launch event?

Yes, tickets are required for entry to the event. They can be purchased online or at the door.

Is the Spring Launch event family-friendly?

Yes, the event is open to all ages and there will be activities and entertainment suitable for families and children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Symara