• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch - Who Is Speaking at Yours?

In summary, the subject of the conversation is Spring Launch and how excited people are. Michael Reeves will be speaking at one of the launches, while David Meenan will also be there. There is also a chance to see Christina Cunningham, who is the National Executive Director of the National Domestic Violence Hotline. Everyone is looking forward to the events and taking notes is highly recommended.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
I am so excited about Spring Launch coming up! I was looking at the speakers for the various ones and am a little jealous of those of you with David Meenan and Michael Reeves, though I'm sure mine will be amazing! I don't know if the speakers are all talking about the same thing or sharing their own tips and information.

Who will take notes? If the subject is different, we can share with one another.

Don't forget to sign up! Tomorrow night, Sunday, January 17th is the last day! I can't wait! Have fun!

:D :balloon: :D

I'm in Raleigh - Tanya Broslawsky (don't know who she is.)
I was really hoping to hear Michael Reeves (would love to hear David M too- I wish they'd video tape that guy's show for the next training videos!) - MReeves is from just an hour north of Raleigh...guess he wanted to get out of his neighborhood and travel some. :D

Michael Reeves will be speaking to us in Atlanta!

esavvymom said:
I'm in Raleigh - Tanya Broslawsky (don't know who she is.)
I was really hoping to hear Michael Reeves (would love to hear David M too- I wish they'd video tape that guy's show for the next training videos!) - MReeves is from just an hour north of Raleigh...guess he wanted to get out of his neighborhood and travel some. :D

Tanya is my exec and she is wonderful!!! She believes wholeheartedly in supporting your team and spent A LOT of time training us on how to be supportive of our teams. She has also been in the top sellers every month. She's fun and makes her trainings fun. She definitely doesn't take herself too seriously :)

David Meenan!Also excited that mine will be hosted by Jean Jonas! LOVE her!:chef::love:(Going to the Chicago one)

:love::love:David Meenan is going to be at ours as well in Columbus! :balloon::balloon:

I'm so excited to see so many interested in seeing Michael Reeves. I was his FIRST Recruit. I have been with him for 5 1/2 years now. He is WONDERFUL. So full of energy all the time. Our Cluster Meetings are so much fun and informative. He keeps us coming back for more. Michael does a Boot Camp call that is AMAZING! It goes on for 6 weeks and you learn so much. I am so proud to be part of his team!

ChefBeckyD said:
David Meenan!

Also excited that mine will be hosted by Jean Jonas! LOVE her!:chef::love:

(Going to the Chicago one)

Me too.

There's Becky's girl crush again. :blushing:

chefhat said:
I'm so excited to see so many interested in seeing Michael Reeves. I was his FIRST Recruit. I have been with him for 5 1/2 years now. He is WONDERFUL. So full of energy all the time. Our Cluster Meetings are so much fun and informative. He keeps us coming back for more. Michael does a Boot Camp call that is AMAZING! It goes on for 6 weeks and you learn so much. I am so proud to be part of his team!

I met Michael at Conference last year. He sat at our breakfast table. and of course we tried to pick his brain. He was very friendly and answered all our questions. He had his wife with him and she was very kind.

DebbieJ said:
Me too.

There's Becky's girl crush again. :blushing:

I know...it's slightly embarrassing. But not enough for me not to gush.:eek:

Seattle, WAFeatured Speaker:
Christina CunninghamNational Executive Director:
Beth JacobsI've heard of Beth Jacobs, but never Christina. I have found that any of the speakers,are always great! In five years, I have not heard a speaker in a small class or large forum, that wasn't there sharing with us for a reason. Very excited!

Christina Cunningham at mine too!Julie, I'll look for you in Bellevue. :) It's my frst big meeting - I'm so excited to go!! How should we dress? Casual? Can we wear jeans?Thanks!

cookingwithdot said:
Christina Cunningham at mine too!

Julie, I'll look for you in Bellevue. :) It's my frst big meeting - I'm so excited to go!!

How should we dress? Casual? Can we wear jeans?

Thanks!

No no no no no.

This is a business meeting. Business casual or better is appropriate.

ok, good to know! I practically live in jeans! Better pull out the "slacks"! :) Business Casual in Seattle can be pretty casual - but we do have something called "Microsoft Casual" and then you CAN wear jeans! :) I worked for a well known local retailer for 3 years & I wore jeans almost every day. I'm glad I asked because I would have worn my "nice" jeans. :)

Dottie, we'll have to find a way to see each other. My friend booked the hotel, so as we get closer I'll get the information. I'll driving up Wednesday evening. My director and two others from our cluster are driving up AM Wednesday. I couldn't take another day off from work, so I'm leaving at 3:30 Wed. I found a gal from Kaizer who is going late too. She hadn't registered, so hopefully we'll still go together. I just didn't want to drive 4 hours by myself and hitting dark. Definitely no jeans. I'm wearing what I wear to school as a teacher: nice slacks, dress shirt and I have a zip sweater I wear over it. You will enjoy the event. I've been to National 4x and Leadership twice. It's nice to have an event closer to our house.

We have Penney Parkes in Baltimore. I'm not familiar with her, but I'm sure she'll be great. Besides, I'm equally excited about the prospect of spending the night with Terry, and having his waffles for breakfast.

pampchefsarah said:
We have Penney Parkes in Baltimore. I'm not familiar with her, but I'm sure she'll be great. Besides, I'm equally excited about the prospect of spending the night with Terry, and having his waffles for breakfast.

Penney Parkes is the #1 Salesperson in my "big" cluster. I had her in a workshop at last years conference, and she was awesome! I've also had the opportunity to hear her speak at Executive Banquets several times. She is an incredible lady - very down to earth, and humble. I know that you'll enjoy her, Sarah!

In Sacramento we have Christina Cunningham as well. I don't know her, but I'm looking forward to hearing her. I can't wait for the spring launch.

pampchefsarah said:

ChefBeckyD said:
Penney Parkes is the #1 Salesperson in my "big" cluster. I had her in a workshop at last years conference, and she was awesome! I've also had the opportunity to hear her speak at Executive Banquets several times. She is an incredible lady - very down to earth, and humble. I know that you'll enjoy her, Sarah!

We're going to also have Penney Parkes in Lancaster, PA. Sherri Carr is going to be the National Executive Director there. It also lists a couple Sales Managers. Will they also be speaking?

I'm so excited for this meeting! :)

Who has seen David Meenan do a show? I heard he tap dances before each show. He has got to be GREAT. Male Consultants amaze me because the men at my house CANNOT cook. The only way they can relate to food or the kitchen is eating...:chef:

We have Robin House in Dallas - I'm not familiar with her, but I'm sure it will be great no matter who is speaking!!! I can't wait!!

cookie325 said:
We have Robin House in Dallas - I'm not familiar with her, but I'm sure it will be great no matter who is speaking!!! I can't wait!!

I had Robin House & Jillian Grant for a workshop last year ('08) on recruiting. Robin was excellent - I got a lot of great info from her!

cookie325 said:

I'll be in Dallas too!! I'm really looking forward to hearing Robin House speak!!
For those of you with Penney Parkes~ you will love her!!! I think the workshop I took from her was the best one I had in three years of going to NC.

chefsteph07 said:
:love::love:David Meenan is going to be at ours as well in Columbus! :balloon::balloon:

We also get Jean Jonas in Columbus! I can't wait!! :chef:

1. Who are the keynote speakers for the Spring Launch event?

The keynote speakers for the Spring Launch event vary depending on the location of the event. However, they are typically top leaders and experts in the field of cooking and kitchen products.

2. Will there be any cooking demonstrations or workshops at the Spring Launch event?

Yes, the Spring Launch event will feature various cooking demonstrations and workshops led by our top consultants and guest chefs. These sessions will provide helpful tips and techniques for using our new products.

3. Can I purchase products at the Spring Launch event?

Yes, there will be a product display area at the event where you can purchase our new Spring Launch products. You can also place orders with your consultant during the event.

4. Is there a dress code for the Spring Launch event?

There is no specific dress code for the Spring Launch event. However, we suggest wearing comfortable and casual attire as there will be hands-on activities and demonstrations throughout the day.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions available at the Spring Launch event?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available for attendees of the Spring Launch event. These offers will only be available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of them while you can.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jcsmilez