• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Posting Spring Launch Annoiuncements!

DebPC

Legacy Member
Staff member
Apr 14, 2004
We have a "No Posting" policy of new information and spring product introductions until the final spring launch is half over- Saturday Feb. 6th at noon.

After that let's knock ourselves out! Those who want to be surprised at a cluster meeting or a phone call etc. from their upline- don't open anything which might let the cat out of the bag for you. Those who are attending and posting info- thanks so much from all who can't go and want to know.

It's going to be a very exciting weekend!

Debbie

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Thanks Deb :) Would that be noon Pacific Time since Southern California will be having their meeting on Saturday?

DebPC

Legacy Member
Staff member
Apr 14, 2004
Noon- Central Standard Time

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Don't worry Noora, those of us at the Saturday meeting won't be on here anyway. :)

I'm just worried that weather will keep us away - another possible snow event is predicted in NC and no one ventures that far in snow around here.

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
Thank you, Debb. Now I don't have to be afraid to post on here. Changed my siggy accordingly!

wcsis

Sep 25, 2009
Belleview, WA tomorrow, can't wait! So glad nothing has been posted here yet to spoil the excitement. Looking forward to what everyone has to say this weekend about the new products and whatever else we are let in on tomorrow!

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Apparently this needs to be bumped to show in the "New Posts" list...

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Stickies don't necessarily show in New Posts unless they have recent posts, but they will always be at the top of their applicable subforum.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views