• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Spring Launch for Those Who Sign After Jan 17Th

In summary, the "Spring Launch for Those Who Sign After Jan 17th" event is a special event for new consultants who join Pampered Chef after January 17th. It takes place from February 1st to 28th and offers exclusive training, product information, and promotions to help new consultants kickstart their business. Existing consultants can access the same information and promotions through the Consultant's Corner on the website and can also seek support and training from their team leader.
chefkathy
I know I read it here or on CS--what about those who sign after Jan 17th and want to attend Spring Launch?

Does anyone here have the info?

I understood it as the registration was not available after the 17th...but I could be wrong.

From the website...click on the Spring Lauch icon

Jan. 17: Registration closes, there will be no on-site registration available.

there is NO on site registration UNLESS you are a new consultant then they'll work with you.

From PC Newswire on Jan 12th

Registration: Online at Consultant''s Corner > Consultant and Leadership Training > Spring into Action 2010. Only those who register by Jan. 17* can attend. No on-site registration.

Deadline: 11:59 p.m. (CT), Jan. 17.

Fee: $50. Pay with your personal credit card, Pampered Chef® dollars or your Pampered Chef® Visa® or Debit card.

Register today to join us next month!

* New Consultants who join between Jan. 18-26 will have the opportunity to register through Jan. 26. Watch for next week''s PC NewsWire for more information.

1. What is the "Spring Launch for Those Who Sign After Jan 17th" event?

The Spring Launch for Those Who Sign After Jan 17th is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef for new consultants who join the company after January 17th. It allows these consultants to get a head start on the new spring products and promotions.

2. When will the "Spring Launch for Those Who Sign After Jan 17th" event take place?

The event will take place from February 1st to 28th. During this time, new consultants can access exclusive training, product information, and promotions to help them kickstart their Pampered Chef business.

3. How do I sign up for the "Spring Launch for Those Who Sign After Jan 17th" event?

If you joined Pampered Chef after January 17th, you are automatically registered for the event. You will receive an email with all the details and instructions on how to access the event resources and promotions.

4. What benefits do I get from participating in the "Spring Launch for Those Who Sign After Jan 17th" event?

As a new consultant who signs up after January 17th, you will have the opportunity to learn about the new spring products, receive training and support from seasoned consultants, and take advantage of exclusive promotions and discounts to help you get started on the right foot. You will also have access to a special Facebook group where you can connect with other new consultants and ask questions.

5. Can I still participate in the "Spring Launch for Those Who Sign After Jan 17th" event if I signed up before January 17th?

Unfortunately, this event is only for new consultants who joined Pampered Chef after January 17th. However, as an existing consultant, you can access the same information and promotions through the Consultant's Corner on our website. You can also reach out to your team leader for support and training.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather223
  • thehaleykitchen