• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Hotel for Fall Launch in San Antonio?

In summary, some of the top recommended hotels for a fall launch event in San Antonio include The St. Anthony, Hotel Emma, The Westin Riverwalk, Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk, and Grand Hyatt San Antonio. These hotels offer amenities such as meeting and event spaces, audio-visual equipment and support, catering services, high-speed internet access, and a business center. Group rates or discounts are available for booking a large number of rooms for a fall launch event, and most of these hotels are located near popular attractions and restaurants in the downtown area. The best time to book a hotel for a fall launch event in San Antonio is at least 3-4 months in advance, preferably during weekdays for lower rates.
Shari in TX
Gold Member
I live in the Dallas area, but chose to register for Fall Launch in San Antonio since I am attending a homeschool conference the weekend of the Arlington Fall Launch. I thought my teammates were going to attend with me and help me find a hotel for us, but they are all either not attending at all or going to Arlington for the day only.

So, I need to book a hotel room for Friday night (July 27th) and I really don't know the San Antonio area at all. I should have just booked the PC hotel, but I thought it was a little expensive for our group and now the deadline has passed.

So, does anyone know of a nice, but cheap hotel somewhat near the location for Fall Launch in a good part of San Antonio since I'll be there by myself?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. My next option is just to go to Google Maps and start searching for hotels near the Convention Center and hoping for the best. :)

Shari in TX

Shari,

We're staying at the conference hotel, the Marriott Rivercenter, at 101 Bowie St., but there's also a Marriott Riverwalk which is right next door to the Henry B. Gonzales conference center. Hope that helps. We're arriving Friday afternoon, July 27, if you want to join us for supper down on the Riverwalk.

Hi Shari,I'm sorry to hear that your teammates won't be able to join you for Fall Launch in San Antonio. It can be tough trying to navigate a new city on your own, especially when it comes to finding a good hotel.One option you could consider is using a website like Booking.com or Hotels.com to search for hotels near the Convention Center. These websites often have user reviews and ratings, so you can get an idea of the quality and location of the hotels before booking. You can also filter your search by price to find a more affordable option.Another option is to reach out to the Fall Launch organizers and ask if they have any recommendations for hotels in the area. They may have negotiated special rates for attendees or be able to provide some suggestions based on previous events.I hope you're able to find a suitable and affordable hotel for your stay in San Antonio. Best of luck with your search!

1. What are the top recommended hotels for a fall launch event in San Antonio?

Some of the top recommended hotels for a fall launch event in San Antonio include:

• The St. Anthony, A Luxury Collection Hotel
  • Hotel Emma
  • The Westin Riverwalk
  • Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk
  • Grand Hyatt San Antonio

2. What are the amenities offered by these hotels for a fall launch event?

The amenities offered by these hotels for a fall launch event may vary, but some common ones include:

• Meeting and event spaces
  • Audio-visual equipment and support
  • Catering services
  • High-speed internet access
  • Business center

3. Is it possible to get group rates or discounts for booking a large number of rooms for a fall launch event?

Yes, most hotels offer group rates or discounts for booking a large number of rooms for a fall launch event. It is recommended to contact the hotel directly to inquire about group rates and negotiate a discounted rate for your event.

4. Are these hotels located near popular attractions and restaurants in San Antonio?

Yes, most of these hotels are located near popular attractions and restaurants in San Antonio, particularly in the downtown area. The St. Anthony, Hotel Emma, and The Westin Riverwalk are located in the heart of downtown, while the Hyatt Regency and Grand Hyatt are situated along the famous Riverwalk.

5. What is the best time to book a hotel for a fall launch event in San Antonio?

The best time to book a hotel for a fall launch event in San Antonio is at least 3-4 months in advance. This will give you enough time to secure the desired number of rooms and negotiate any group rates or discounts. It is also recommended to book during weekdays, as hotel rates tend to be lower compared to weekends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • AlowayFamily
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • esavvymom