• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Request Regarding Spring Launch

I don't think that would work.maybe someone could start a thread that says "email me @ and I'll send you the new product list" or something. And then folks can email him/her directly for the info, without everyone posting "Send to me at xxx@" forever. And that person doesn't have to constantly check the thread for those requests.
I dont get to go, so can someone pm me the new stuff and retiring stuff? THanks

I have a ladies night out and the host special for March is a new products and they customer is to ask the consultant for the list available in February so how can I answer this if it is not available. Not everyone has the opportunity to attend the conferences and I feel that sometimes the keeping the products a secret limits our ability to book shows in March and punishes those that can't attend the conference. Feel like a redheaded step child. If anyone has the list can you please email it to me so I can at least tell potential host what is coming.. [email protected]

reneeward said:
I have a ladies night out and the host special for March is a new products and they customer is to ask the consultant for the list available in February so how can I answer this if it is not available. Not everyone has the opportunity to attend the conferences and I feel that sometimes the keeping the products a secret limits our ability to book shows in March and punishes those that can't attend the conference. Feel like a redheaded step child. If anyone has the list can you please email it to me so I can at least tell potential host what is coming.. [email protected]

How is it punishing? The conferences aren't over yet. The information is published online the NEXT business day after the conference. You simply tell your host that the information is not available yet, but as soon as it is, you will let them know. They're not going to argue about it. They're not going to get upset. They're going to say "Oh, okay!" and move on with life. You tell them that you'll know the information on February 14th when it's made public to all of the consultants. That is plenty of time for hosts to decide on a product for their host special.

It does not limit our ability to book shows in March. Most hosts don't book specifically for a host special anyway. They book because they want to have fun, learn great recipes, get their friends together, and earn free products.

The issue would not be so bad if they were actually not waiting until half the month were over but the biggest issue is not knowing what is being discontinued. February 14th is too late to let customers know what will no longer be available so they can plan for something they want. I don't know about a lot of people but in this economy people have to plan for purchases. I understand wanting to keep the excitment but why wait until the middle of the month? I have had plenty of host that choose which month they want to have a party based on the host special. Last year I had a much better month in February based on what is being discontinued. Sorry to have offended anyone.

reneeward said:
The issue would not be so bad if they were actually not waiting until half the month were over but the biggest issue is not knowing what is being discontinued. February 14th is too late to let customers know what will no longer be available so they can plan for something they want. I don't know about a lot of people but in this economy people have to plan for purchases. I understand wanting to keep the excitment but why wait until the middle of the month? I have had plenty of host that choose which month they want to have a party based on the host special. Last year I had a much better month in February based on what is being discontinued. Sorry to have offended anyone.
There is another thread on here that has listings of all discontinued products and price changes!Here you go! http://www.chefsuccess.com/f12/price-changes-retiring-products-67019/

Thanks so much this will be great tomorrow night. we are having a big ladies night out to raise money for the American Heart Assoc. and this will really help increase sales. I wish I had the new HWC teasers to show also. A co worker is a breat cancer survivor and these products are so special.

reneeward said:
Thanks so much this will be great tomorrow night. we are having a big ladies night out to raise money for the American Heart Assoc. and this will really help increase sales. I wish I had the new HWC teasers to show also. A co worker is a breat cancer survivor and these products are so special.

For the HWC items, it really shouldn't matter what the products are, if they want to support it, they will book regardless. Start getting them NOW if you know potential hosts!

reneeward said:

I posted this thought in another thread about the price increase, it is all in your attitude. If you think or tell your guests/hosts "well geesh, they aren't letting us know until the 14th so I cannot do anything about the new season until then so you all will just have to wait until I know..." then you won't get anything booked. But if you get them excited about the mystery of it all, the big reveal of being the first to show off the new products, etc. then they will be excited too.

Yes we all hate that we have to wait this long but it's up to the company to decide this.

leftymac said:
How is it punishing? The conferences aren't over yet. The information is published online the NEXT business day after the conference. You simply tell your host that the information is not available yet, but as soon as it is, you will let them know. They're not going to argue about it. They're not going to get upset. They're going to say "Oh, okay!" and move on with life. You tell them that you'll know the information on February 14th when it's made public to all of the consultants. That is plenty of time for hosts to decide on a product for their host special.

It does not limit our ability to book shows in March. Most hosts don't book specifically for a host special anyway. They book because they want to have fun, learn great recipes, get their friends together, and earn free products.

I wish we had a "like" button! :thumbup:

<H2>What is the purpose of this request regarding Spring Launch?</H2><p>The purpose of this request is to ask Pampered Chef consultants to refrain from publicly sharing information about the Spring Launch until everyone has had a chance to attend and experience it for themselves.</p><H2>When is Spring Launch taking place?</H2><p>Spring Launch will be held on Wednesday, the 9th for some consultants, and on the 12th for others.</p><H2>Why is it important to keep the information announced at Spring Launch a secret?</H2><p>Some consultants may have differing opinions on whether or not the information should be kept secret, but it is important to respect the surprise and excitement of others who have not yet attended the event.</p><H2>How can consultants choose to share the information with their team?</H2><p>Consultants can choose to share the information with their team at a meeting, through private messages, or in other ways. The request is simply asking that the information is not publicly posted until everyone has had a chance to attend Spring Launch.</p><H2>Is there a specific time frame for when this request applies?</H2><p>This request applies for the coming week, until all consultants have had a chance to attend their own Spring Launch. After that, consultants are free to share the information as they choose.</p>

What is the purpose of this request regarding Spring Launch?

The purpose of this request is to ask Pampered Chef consultants to refrain from publicly sharing information about the Spring Launch until everyone has had a chance to attend and experience it for themselves.

When is Spring Launch taking place?

Spring Launch will be held on Wednesday, the 9th for some consultants, and on the 12th for others.

Why is it important to keep the information announced at Spring Launch a secret?

Some consultants may have differing opinions on whether or not the information should be kept secret, but it is important to respect the surprise and excitement of others who have not yet attended the event.

How can consultants choose to share the information with their team?

Consultants can choose to share the information with their team at a meeting, through private messages, or in other ways. The request is simply asking that the information is not publicly posted until everyone has had a chance to attend Spring Launch.

Is there a specific time frame for when this request applies?

This request applies for the coming week, until all consultants have had a chance to attend their own Spring Launch. After that, consultants are free to share the information as they choose.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • Poll