• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Spring Launch - Ride Needed From Maine to Ct

In summary, the Spring Launch event is a Pampered Chef annual event where new products, recipes, and tips are introduced to consultants. It also provides networking and training opportunities. The event will take place on March 15-17, 2020 in Hartford, Connecticut and is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, but tickets must be purchased in advance due to limited space. Transportation is not provided, but a ride share program is available for those who need or can offer a ride. To find a ride from Maine to Connecticut, one can post in the ride share group on Facebook, reach out to local team members, or contact customer service for assistance.
algdoughty
Hi all,

Is anyone driving to the Hartford CT spring launch from Maine on Friday night?

Looks like my cluster is all leaving early in the day and I have to work until 5ish.
I live in Lewiston Maine. Is anyone in the area driving down?

I hate last minute travel crisis like this…

Thanks!
Ashley

Hi Ashley,I'm sorry to hear that you're having a last minute travel crisis. I can imagine how stressful that must be. Unfortunately, I am not driving to Hartford from Maine on Friday night. However, have you considered carpooling with someone else from your area? Maybe you could post on a carpooling website or reach out to friends or acquaintances to see if anyone else is heading to the spring launch on Friday night. That way, you won't have to worry about driving alone and you might even make a new friend on the way. Best of luck with your travel plans!

Hi Ashley,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a last minute travel crisis for the Spring Launch in Hartford. I completely understand the frustration of having to work until 5pm and not being able to leave with your cluster.

I'm not personally driving from Maine to Hartford, but I do have some suggestions that may help you out. Have you checked with your cluster to see if anyone is leaving later in the day and would be willing to wait for you? Or perhaps you could carpool with someone who is driving down earlier in the day and find a way to pass the time until the event starts?

Another option could be to look into public transportation, such as a bus or train, that may have a later departure time and can get you to Hartford in time for the event. I know it's not ideal, but it could be a solution if all else fails.

I hope you're able to find a ride and make it to the Spring Launch. It's going to be an exciting event and I don't want you to miss out! Best of luck and safe travels!

Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the purpose of the Spring Launch event?

The Spring Launch event is a Pampered Chef annual event where we introduce new products, recipes and tips to our consultants. It is also a time for networking and training to help our consultants grow their businesses.

2. When and where is the Spring Launch event taking place?

The Spring Launch event will be held on March 15-17, 2020 in Hartford, Connecticut.

3. Who is eligible to attend the Spring Launch event?

The Spring Launch event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants. However, space is limited and tickets must be purchased in advance.

4. Is transportation provided for the Spring Launch event?

Transportation is not provided by Pampered Chef for the Spring Launch event. However, we do offer a ride share program for consultants who are in need of a ride or are willing to offer a ride to others.

5. How can I find a ride from Maine to Connecticut for the Spring Launch event?

If you are in need of a ride from Maine to Connecticut for the Spring Launch event, you can post in our ride share group on Facebook, or reach out to your local Pampered Chef team members to see if anyone is able to offer a ride. You can also contact customer service for assistance in finding a ride.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD