• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Spring Launch Materials Be Shipped If I Missed the Event Due to Illness?

In summary, if you missed the Spring Launch event, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for leftover catalogs or check the website for updates and promotions. The event typically includes special deals and promotions, and new products can still be ordered through the website or a consultant. New recipes and cooking tips may also be shared at the event. Unfortunately, there is no recording or replay available, but you can reach out to your consultant for any information or updates.
JennLizFran
Gold Member
So, I was signed up for Spring Launch in Baltimore today. So excited to see all the new products, get some great training, get some samples...

So, I wake up at 1 AM with a stomach bug. Running a fever, the whole nine yards!

I know a refund is out of the question, but does anyone know if I can call and have them ship out the materials and samples from Launch?

Thanks!

I just made my way out of bed to find my CO box on my front porch! Yeah!!! Made me feel a little better!

Perhaps someone who was going with you could pick up the material for you...you paid to have it. Sometimes that is possible...but sometimes its not.

I emailed my director first thing this morning, so maybe I'll get lucky!

At least I got my CO box today!!!

We had a gal in our cluster who had to miss Spring Launch because of her father having an emergency surgery. PC said she could get a refund with a Dr excuse. They would not send her the materials.

Darn, I can't go to the doctor on a Saturday for a stomach bug, all they'll do is tell me to get plenty of rest and liquids! I guess I'll just suck it up and take the hit!

Copay at the doctor to get your note is probably less than the cost of SL, but not by much. Feel better!

At least you can still write it off on your taxes

Related to Can Spring Launch Materials Be Shipped If I Missed the Event Due to Illness?

1. How can I access the Spring Launch if I missed it?

If you were unable to attend the Spring Launch event, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any leftover catalogs or information from the event. You can also check our website for any updates or promotions that were announced during the event.

2. Will there be any special deals or promotions offered at the Spring Launch?

Yes, there are often exclusive deals and promotions offered at the Spring Launch event. These may include discounts, free products, or special bundle offers. Be sure to attend or check with your consultant to see what promotions are available.

3. Can I still place an order for new products if I missed the Spring Launch?

Absolutely! Our new products from the Spring Launch will be available for purchase on our website or through your consultant. You can also schedule a party to see the new products in person and earn host rewards.

4. Are there any new recipes or cooking tips that were shared at the Spring Launch?

Yes, our Spring Launch event often includes demonstrations of new recipes and cooking techniques. These may be shared on our website or through your consultant. Keep an eye out for any new recipes or tips that were shared at the event.

5. Will there be a recording or replay of the Spring Launch available?

Unfortunately, we do not offer a recording or replay of the Spring Launch event. However, you can always reach out to your consultant for any information or updates from the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chellb1234
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Myra_gourmet_chick
  • gilchrist_pchef
  • General Chat
Replies