• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Going to Spring Launch in Ontario, Ca

In summary, Spring Launch is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to introduce new products, recipes, and business strategies. This year, it will be held in Ontario, California. It is open to current consultants and invited guests only. The cost to attend varies depending on when you register, with early bird registration at $109 and late registration at $149. At Spring Launch, you can expect to see new products, attend cooking demonstrations and business sessions, and connect with other consultants. Registration can be done through a consultant's personal website or the Pampered Chef website in December or January.
MHPampered
Anyone going to Spring launch in Ontario I would like to buy some or alot of mini cattys from anyone trying to get rid of them before the new catalog comes out. I have a table I am doing every saturday in February except spring launcha and I am going to give out minis instead of a full catalog. I am going to spring launch in Ontario, CA so I figured we could exchange there so no worries about shipping. Thanks in advance. email me I will get it faster
[email protected]

1. What is Spring Launch and where is it taking place?

Spring Launch is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to introduce new products, recipes, and business strategies. This year, it will be held in Ontario, California.

2. Who can attend Spring Launch in Ontario, Ca?

Any current Pampered Chef consultants or guests invited by a consultant can attend the event. It is not open to the general public.

3. How much does it cost to attend Spring Launch in Ontario, Ca?

The cost to attend Spring Launch varies depending on when you register. Early bird registration is $109, regular registration is $129, and late registration is $149. There are also additional costs for hotel accommodations and optional training sessions.

4. What should I expect at Spring Launch in Ontario, Ca?

At Spring Launch, you can expect to see new and exciting products, participate in hands-on cooking demonstrations, attend informative business sessions, and connect with other consultants in the Pampered Chef community.

5. How do I register for Spring Launch in Ontario, Ca?

You can register for Spring Launch in Ontario, Ca through your consultant's personal website or through the Pampered Chef website. Early bird registration opens in December and regular registration opens in January.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sjackson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom