• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Wanted: Spring Launch Saturday! PM Me for Details

In summary, The Spring Launch event is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase new products and seasonal offerings. It will take place on Saturday, [date], at [location] and is open for both customers and consultants to attend. To RSVP, interested individuals can PM with their name, email, and phone number. There is no fee to attend, and guests are welcome as long as they RSVP as well.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm looking for someone who is going to Spring Launch on Saturday to help me out! Please PM me and I'll let you know what I need. Thanks!!

Sure, I'd be glad to help! I'll be in Columbus on Saturday! I can PM you, email, or text you. Just let me know! :)

Thanks everyone!!

Related to Help Wanted: Spring Launch Saturday! PM Me for Details

What is the Spring Launch event all about?

The Spring Launch event is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase our new products and seasonal offerings. It's a great opportunity for customers to see and try out our latest products and for consultants to learn about the new products and promotions for the season.

When and where is the Spring Launch event taking place?

The Spring Launch event will take place on Saturday, [date], at [location]. Please PM us for more details and the exact address.

How can I RSVP for the Spring Launch event?

To RSVP for the Spring Launch event, please PM us with your name, email, and phone number. We will send you a confirmation email with all the event details and a reminder closer to the event date.

Is there a fee to attend the Spring Launch event?

No, there is no fee to attend the Spring Launch event. It is free for all customers and consultants.

Can I bring a friend to the Spring Launch event?

Yes, you are more than welcome to bring a friend or family member to the Spring Launch event. Just make sure to RSVP for them as well so we can have an accurate headcount for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Meigs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies