• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Lexington Spring Launch Attendee

In summary, the Lexington Spring Launch event is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef in Lexington, Kentucky to showcase new products and provide a fun and interactive experience for attendees. To attend, one must be invited by a consultant or reach out to customer service to be connected with a consultant. There is a registration fee of $50, but it is waived for those who sign up as a consultant before the event. Attendees can expect to learn about new products, attend workshops and training sessions, and network with other consultants and enthusiasts.
fotojunkie
Good Morning All!!

I'm trying to find a Director from TN that attended Spring Launch in Lexington this past weekend. She gave me her business card so I could email a couple pictures I took for her, but I can't find it :eek: Please let me know if you recognize her (the lady in the middle, red jacket). Thanks :)

Attachments

• DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 418
I just sent you a message - thanks!

Got it, Thanks!!

1. What is the Lexington Spring Launch event?

The Lexington Spring Launch event is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase new products, share tips and tricks for using our products, and provide a fun and interactive experience for attendees.

2. When and where is the Lexington Spring Launch event?

The event will take place on [date] at the Lexington Convention Center in Lexington, Kentucky. Exact times and room locations will be provided closer to the event date.

3. How can I attend the Lexington Spring Launch event?

To attend the event, you must be invited by a Pampered Chef consultant. If you do not know a consultant, you can reach out to our customer service team who can connect you with a consultant in your area.

4. Is there a cost to attend the Lexington Spring Launch event?

Yes, there is a registration fee of $50 for attendees. This fee covers the cost of materials, meals, and other event expenses. However, if you sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant before the event, your registration fee will be waived.

5. What can I expect from the Lexington Spring Launch event?

You can expect to learn about new products, get hands-on experience with our products, attend workshops and training sessions, and network with other Pampered Chef consultants and enthusiasts. It's a great opportunity to enhance your knowledge and skills with our products and business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RaggedyAunt
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service