• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us at Louisville Spring Launch 2021

In summary, the Louisville Spring Launch is a yearly event held by Pampered Chef to showcase their new products for the spring season. It will take place on March 15th at the Louisville Convention Center, with a registration fee of $25 per person. Anyone can attend, and registration can be done online or through a local Pampered Chef consultant before March 10th.
ChefShalon
Gold Member
I am going to be at lousiville KY spring launch. Anyone on here going to that one too?

I'll be in Lousiville! Soooo excited! My first PC event, looks like yours too :)

Yep its my first too :) Im excited. Cant wait lol

Anyone else :)

Yay awesome Whats your name maybe I will see you?

My name is Chantelle, I will be meeting a team member there and also bringing two of my team with me. Looking forward to it!

I'll be there too.

Awesome :)

I'm going as well! I'm soooo excited! This is my first event as well! I am coming in with a very large cluster - I'm started to get oober pumped.
Nancy

Me too What cluster are you coming with?

Western Kentucky area cluster

What is the Louisville Spring Launch event?

The Louisville Spring Launch is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase our new products for the spring season. It is a fun and interactive event where attendees can learn about and try out our latest kitchen gadgets and tools.

When and where will the Louisville Spring Launch take place?

The Louisville Spring Launch will take place on March 15th at the Louisville Convention Center. Doors will open at 9am and the event will run until 5pm.

Is there a cost to attend the Louisville Spring Launch?

Yes, there is a registration fee of $25 per person to attend the Louisville Spring Launch. This fee covers the cost of attending the event and includes a complimentary lunch and exclusive discounts on our new products.

Can anyone attend the Louisville Spring Launch?

Yes, the Louisville Spring Launch is open to anyone interested in Pampered Chef products. Whether you are a current consultant, a potential consultant, or simply a fan of our products, you are welcome to attend.

How can I register for the Louisville Spring Launch?

You can register for the Louisville Spring Launch online by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Registration closes on March 10th, so be sure to secure your spot before then.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies