• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I attend Spring Launch in Denver with an infant who won't take a bottle?

In summary, the Spring Launch in Denver is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to introduce new products and seasonal items to consultants and customers. It will take place on a specific date and location, which will be provided to registered attendees. The event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests, as well as individuals interested in becoming a consultant. Registration can be done through a consultant or through the company's website. At the event, attendees can expect to see and sample new products, attend training sessions and workshops, network with fellow consultants, and have the opportunity to purchase exclusive event-only items. There will also be exciting giveaways and prizes throughout the event.
skaugchef
Gold Member
Who's going to Spring Launch in Denver? I am!

I'm thinking about it - I don't like to drive in the snow, but Denver is only a little over an hour away. My real concern is that I have a four year old and unless my mom is visiting I will have to leave him with a sitter and I don't want to get stuck because of bad weather with him with a sitter.

I am! Have to figure out what to do with my infant that won't take a bottle still, but I'm registered.

No such thing as a SPRING launch in Denver....That is why I am going to Phoenix baby! LOL

ChefCKHall said:
No such thing as a SPRING launch in Denver....That is why I am going to Phoenix baby! LOL

OH I know. Especially since I'm coming from snow in Utah. But, it's a cheap flight cuz it's the cheapest.

teachernikol said:
I am! Have to figure out what to do with my infant that won't take a bottle still, but I'm registered.

My first time I went to a conference was when I had a 6 month old. I went anyway. He never took a bottle either. I pump'n dumped while I was at conference FOR 4 DAYS. He took the bottle after a couple hours of realizing that was his only way of getting food.

What is the Spring Launch in Denver?

The Spring Launch in Denver is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to introduce new products and seasonal items to our consultants and customers. It is a fun and informative event that showcases our latest offerings and provides training and networking opportunities for our consultants.

When and where is the Spring Launch in Denver?

The Spring Launch in Denver will take place on [insert date] at the [insert venue]. The exact location and time will be provided to registered attendees closer to the event date.

Who can attend the Spring Launch in Denver?

The Spring Launch in Denver is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. It is also open to interested individuals who are considering becoming a consultant and want to learn more about our company and products.

How can I register for the Spring Launch in Denver?

You can register for the Spring Launch in Denver through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and clicking on the event registration link. Registration typically opens [insert date] and closes [insert date].

What can I expect at the Spring Launch in Denver?

At the Spring Launch in Denver, you can expect to see and sample new products, attend training sessions and workshops, network with fellow consultants, and have the opportunity to purchase exclusive event-only items. There will also be exciting giveaways and prizes throughout the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • SpiritdancerIA