• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Mtg - Can't Attend, But...

In summary, the Spring Launch Meeting is an annual event held by Pampered Chef to introduce new products, share company updates, and provide training and inspiration for consultants. It will take place on [date] at [location], and can also be accessed virtually through a link provided on the Pampered Chef account. The meeting will be recorded and available for viewing afterwards, and those unable to attend can still stay updated by watching the recording and joining the conversation on social media using the event hashtag.
chef tso
It looks like I may not be able to attend one of the Spring Launch Meetings that are coming up. I was wondering though, if I registered and paid the $50 would I be able to get "credit" for going and still recieve the goodies?

Thanks!
Tracy

I think you have to actually go to get the goodies. But I believe you can still cancel if you've already registered.

Besides, you'll be able to get the "goodies" much cheaper than $50 once they become available to everyone.

Except for the extra incentive trip points. :D Sorry to through salt on ya!

Thanks for the quick replies! I was hoping to still get the incentive points! Phooey!

Plus. just because you register, they'll know you weren't actually THERE because you don't check in, etc. Sorry....

What is the Spring Launch Meeting?

The Spring Launch Meeting is an annual event held by Pampered Chef to introduce new products, share company updates, and provide training and inspiration for consultants.

When and where will the Spring Launch Meeting take place?

The Spring Launch Meeting will take place on [date] at [location]. If you are unable to attend in person, you can also stream the meeting live online.

How do I access the virtual Spring Launch Meeting?

To access the virtual Spring Launch Meeting, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the link provided. You will need a strong internet connection and a device with audio and video capabilities.

Will the Spring Launch Meeting be recorded?

Yes, the Spring Launch Meeting will be recorded and available for viewing after the event. You can access the recording through your Pampered Chef account.

What should I do if I am unable to attend the Spring Launch Meeting?

If you are unable to attend the Spring Launch Meeting, you can still stay updated by watching the recording and reaching out to your upline for any important information. You can also join the conversation on social media using the event hashtag.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
lcucinella
  • SpiritdancerIA
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA