• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose That Have Been to Spring Launch...

Friday?Becky, can you please send it to me too? [email protected] here. Becky, can you please send it to me too? [email protected] here. Becky, can you please send it to me too? [email protected]
I would like the notes from becky and ck too please [email protected]

I can't believe I am doing this today! Pray I do not fall apart. For those of you who want my notes, I will copy/paste them to my website and you can "lift" them off of there! :)

BUT you will have to wait till I get back!

/ckhall

Good luck CK...I know you'll be wonderful! It was nerve wracking for me too....but I got through it and was pretty proud of myself for having done it! lol

Go CK....just share what you know and you'll do super! Praying for you!

<h2>1. Will there be a booklet for taking notes at Spring Launch?</h2><p>Yes, attendees will receive a booklet for taking notes at Spring Launch, just like last year.</p><h2>2. Do I need to bring my own notebook or will one be provided?</h2><p>A notebook or booklet will be provided for attendees to take notes during Spring Launch.</p><h2>3. Can I get a digital copy of the notes booklet?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the notes booklet is only available in physical form and will be provided at the event.</p><h2>4. Are there any other materials provided for note-taking besides the booklet?</h2><p>In addition to the notes booklet, attendees will also receive a pen and other materials for taking notes during Spring Launch.</p><h2>5. Will there be designated areas for note-taking during the event?</h2><p>Yes, there will be designated areas for note-taking during Spring Launch. Look for signs or ask event staff for assistance.</p>

1. Will there be a booklet for taking notes at Spring Launch?

Yes, attendees will receive a booklet for taking notes at Spring Launch, just like last year.

2. Do I need to bring my own notebook or will one be provided?

A notebook or booklet will be provided for attendees to take notes during Spring Launch.

3. Can I get a digital copy of the notes booklet?

Unfortunately, the notes booklet is only available in physical form and will be provided at the event.

4. Are there any other materials provided for note-taking besides the booklet?

In addition to the notes booklet, attendees will also receive a pen and other materials for taking notes during Spring Launch.

5. Will there be designated areas for note-taking during the event?

Yes, there will be designated areas for note-taking during Spring Launch. Look for signs or ask event staff for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Poll
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookinforyou
  • General Chat