• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Exciting HWC Spring Launch Products in 2021

In summary, The HWC Spring Launch in 2021 will feature a variety of new products such as a versatile grill pan, an innovative avocado tool, and a handy herb stripper. The grill pan is non-stick and can be used on the stovetop, grill, or in the oven. The avocado tool has a built-in masher and a safety blade cover for easy storage. The herb stripper is suitable for all types of herbs and the cookware set includes a saucepan, sauté pan, and stockpot that are all oven safe.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I almost forgot that they announced the HWC products at Spring Launch last year! Someone mentioned in another thread a pink and white collapsible bowl. That would be fun! Cannot wait to see what they come out with!

I have been asking for a pink and white collapsible bowl for the last few years. I think it would be a huge hit.

That would be awesome! I totally agree; can't wait to find out.

I was cleaning up my PC storeroom yesterday, came across all of my HWC stuff and remembered, too, that they'll announce HWC at Launch. Definitely another reason to look forward to Launch. Can't wait to see what they come out with this year. And, yes, a pink collapsible bowl would be huge!

I think the best thing that they could make pink would be a pink-handled mini serving spatula. Everyone buys one of those anyway - think of how many we could sell if it was pink for a month!

ChefBeckyD said:
I think the best thing that they could make pink would be a pink-handled mini serving spatula. Everyone buys one of those anyway - think of how many we could sell if it was pink for a month!

I like the bowl idea..but I LOVE this idea.

I sell so many mix and chops would love to have that with a pink handle :)

hcjeep said:
I sell so many mix and chops would love to have that with a pink handle :)

or the whole thing pink!

1. What new products are being released for the HWC Spring Launch in 2021?

We are excited to introduce a variety of new products for the HWC Spring Launch in 2021, including a versatile grill pan, an innovative avocado tool, and a handy herb stripper.

2. Can you tell me more about the grill pan being released?

Our new grill pan is designed to be used on the stovetop, grill, or in the oven. It has a non-stick surface and deep ridges for perfect grilling marks on your favorite meats and vegetables.

3. What makes the avocado tool different from other avocado tools on the market?

Our avocado tool is unique in that it not only slices and pits avocados, but it also has a built-in masher for making guacamole right in the avocado skin. It also has a safety blade cover for easy storage.

4. Is the herb stripper suitable for all types of herbs?

Yes, the herb stripper is designed to work with a variety of herbs, including thyme, rosemary, and cilantro. It has different sized holes to accommodate different herb stems.

5. Are there any new cookware sets being released for the HWC Spring Launch?

Yes, we are introducing a brand new cookware set that includes a saucepan, sauté pan, and stockpot. All pieces have a non-stick surface and are oven safe up to 500°F.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • General Chat