• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching My HWC Products Goal: How I Didn't Give Up on My Dream - Success Story

In summary, two people submitted catty shows to earn their HWC products. One person earned their product and one person is still working to earn their product. There will not be any new products released in May.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
So, I was about ready to give up and figured I wouldn't make the two shows before the 15th for the HWC products. I really wanted them though. Thursday night I received an email from one of DH's co-worker's wanting to order 2 microplane graters. Cool. I then thought, wow, I only need $97 to turn in a catty show and that would be my 2nd one. Posted a message on FB about needing help to obtain a very special incentive on Saturday and got two takers. I then sent out an email to all of my customer's this am.Well, I just sent in my catty show and I made it! :D My girlfriend who just ordered some products from a show a couple of week's ago, placed another order to help me out. She also told me she is just about ready to sign up, more in likely by the end of the month. I have been working with her for over 2 years. If she does that will be added bonus points because of attending Spring Launch. Yeah!!!! I can't wait until I get my products! It just goes to show, don't give up until you have exhausted every avenue.Congrat's to everyone who qualified for the products!

Congratulations, Laurie! I just submitted my 2nd show this month today. 2 small shows but hey, they counted.

Congrats to you Harriet!

Congrats to both of you. The Blizzard of 2010 messed up my 2 shows for early Feb. I have one but not 2. So I will be purchasing my HWC products :-(

I'm only at one also. BUT ... I've got PC Dollars from December so I can get them with that. Does anyone know when they will be available to order? Is it April?

Diane- I think it usually is in the month before, so yes, April.I got enough to submit my 2nd catalog show tonight too! And since both of my 2 shows this month so far were MY catalog shows, I got two host specials too....so I got the 7pc cookware (my V'day gift, per my DH), and the Knife block set. Figured I might as well, since that's the best deal and best chance I'll have at getting both of them!! PLUS getting the free HWC products. So that's $965 in product for only $356- I saved over $609 !!!! Plus got points on the catty shows. WAHOO! I like saving that kind of dough on some great product I've been itching to get.I'll use commission from the rest of my shows this month, and 1-2 next month to offset the cost of course...:D But it's nice...between all of my samples, and this month's Host specials/incentives, I've been able to get A TON of product for very little out of pocket- my PC business is basically paying for it all. Gotta love that.

After I submitted my catty show, I started receiving more orders. I guess it will be another catty show or add them to one of my upcoming parties. :)

Congrats! Question about the products....will there be other products debuting in May and if so, when will they unveil them? I'd like to see if I can get some fundraisers out of it but I don't want to talk to anyone until I can show them all the cute things.

mandy412 said:
Congrats! Question about the products....will there be other products debuting in May and if so, when will they unveil them? I'd like to see if I can get some fundraisers out of it but I don't want to talk to anyone until I can show them all the cute things.

In May? No. There will not be any new ones. The 'new' ones for May will be the HWC Products- which they already unveiled in the Spring CN. You'll be able to preorder them- usually in April.

New Products otherwise are just the March and September season-changes.

I too had nothing and ended up submitting 2 catty shows in the 11th hour last night and earned my HWC products! Happy Dance!!!

What inspired you to pursue your dream of reaching your HWC products goal?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have always been passionate about our high-quality products and the positive impact they can have on people's lives. I wanted to share this passion with others and make a difference in their kitchens. Plus, the potential for financial success and personal growth motivated me to never give up on my dream.

How did you stay motivated and overcome obstacles along the way?

It wasn't always easy, but I found ways to stay motivated and push through challenges. One strategy was setting smaller, achievable goals along the way, which gave me a sense of accomplishment and kept me focused. I also surrounded myself with a supportive network of fellow consultants and customers, who provided encouragement and inspiration when I needed it most.

What were some of the biggest lessons you learned on your journey to reaching your HWC products goal?

One of the biggest lessons I learned was the importance of perseverance and resilience. There were times when things didn't go as planned or I faced setbacks, but I refused to give up. I also learned the value of constantly learning and adapting, whether it was through attending trainings and conferences or seeking advice from successful consultants. Finally, I learned to celebrate even the smallest victories and be proud of my progress.

What advice do you have for others who are pursuing their own dreams and goals?

My advice would be to never give up, even when things get tough. Find a support system of like-minded individuals who can offer guidance and encouragement. Set realistic and achievable goals, and celebrate your successes along the way. And most importantly, believe in yourself and your abilities to achieve your dreams.

What has been the most rewarding part of reaching your HWC products goal?

There have been many rewarding aspects, but the most fulfilling part has been seeing the impact I have had on my customers' lives. From helping them create delicious meals for their families to providing them with a source of income, it is incredibly fulfilling to know that I am making a positive difference. Additionally, the financial success and personal growth I have experienced have been incredibly rewarding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashwee310
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
Replies