• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc, Product Promotion and the Blizzard!

In summary, the part-time consultant is working hard to get at least 2 shows in the FIRST TWO WEEKS of March, preferably 3, in order to get the HWC products and the tablecloth. However, due to the snow emergency, her show was called and she is worried that it might not be possible to reschedule before the March 15 deadline. She is also hoping to get the HWC guest products in April at a discounted price.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have been striving to get at least 2 shows in the FIRST TWO WEEKS of March, preferably 3, so I could get the HWC products and the tablecloth. I am a very part-time consultant with a demanding full-time job, so this was a lofty goal.

Today was supposed to be my spring kickoff. Not surprisingly, it was called due to excessive snow.

Tomorrow is a very unique fundraiser. Technically, it's just a cooking show. But I am donating my commission to her Relay for Life team, and she is giving away all the free product value in the form of gift baskets. We are both Relay for Life committee members and are really excited about this.

The ONLY reason I'm doing it this way is that I REALLY want those HWC products to show in May and at a Relay for Life craft show in late April. She is mindful of this and is willing to let me break it into 2 shows if possible.

We're under a snow emergency until 4 a.m. The snow plows are not expected to touch the residential streets for 2-3 days. Last time we had a blizzard like this, I got stuck on the street, the tow truck had to rescue me, and it took HOURS to get to work. That blizzard was nothing like this one!

If I can't get there tomorrow, the odds of rescheduling before the March 15 deadline don't look good. I work next weekend, and Saturday is the 15th anyway.

My director sent out an e-mail urging us to "reschedule" and remember that we can get half price registration for national conference if we do, but she doesn't recognize that HWC is more important to me than national conference!

I know that this affects thousands and thousands and thousands of consultants in a huge part of the country.

Should I e-mail HQ? I'm sure I'm not the only one in this pickle!

I would email HO and voice your opinion. I'm not sure it will help, but it can't hurt.

I really wanted the table cloth too, but it doesn't look like I'll be getting it either. You will be able to purchse the products at a discount on a supply order.

See how it is tomorrow, you never know. We do also have the chance to purchase the HWC guest products in April at a discount if you do not earn them. In your director's eyes saving $100 or $200 on conference is better than $25 in HWC products. Be safe!

I thought the HWC products weren't available until May for any of us. I really want to get them by mid-April.

Besides, selling $2,500 in one month is really a huge goal. I wasn't even able to sell half that much in my first month. But I am taking 3 or more host packets so ya just never know.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I thought the HWC products weren't available until May for any of us. I really want to get them by mid-April.

Besides, selling $2,500 in one month is really a huge goal. I wasn't even able to sell half that much in my first month. But I am taking 3 or more host packets so ya just never know.
You can purchase the HWC guest products in April at our 20% discount on a non commissionable personal order. I wasn't for sure if I would earn them or not so that was my next option. Now it looks like something else has come through for me.

I just saw another post, it's not the 20% off price but it's still cheaper. It would be $18 for all three products in April as a consultant. It was in the March CN which I haven't read fully online or received in the mail yet.

Even if you can't do the show, get on the phone and let people know what your goals are!!! Better yet, send out an email and a post calls call and then follow up with live calls. That way people will have all the information and your calls will be faster.

Our cluster has a booking blitz tomorrow night ... it looks like I will be able to get to the show ... I hope to get home in time to participate!

It's just that with working the next 4 days in a row ... most of them afternoon/evening shifts, the chance of getting another show in before the 15th is quite remote!

Di Can Cook I wish you the best of luck! I too am a Relay for Life Comminty Member and a Team Capt. I was hoping to be able to get these specials too but seeing as I just ordered my kit and it has been delay since Friday I won't come close to meeting the requirement. I have one catty running and it's about to top $400 and my first cooking show isn't until the 15th I think my boat is sinking on this one. Hopefully you will meet your goal and I may have to try out your fundraiser Idea seeing as my county is running low on sponcerships this year. Thanks for the idea! Be safe!

1. What is Hwc?

Hwc stands for "Holiday Wishes Cookbook." It is a special edition cookbook produced by Pampered Chef that features holiday-themed recipes and cooking tips.

2. How can I promote Pampered Chef products?

There are several ways to promote Pampered Chef products, such as hosting a cooking show, sharing product information with friends and family, and utilizing social media platforms to showcase the products and their benefits.

3. What is the Blizzard promotion?

The Blizzard promotion is a limited-time offer where customers can purchase select Pampered Chef products at a discounted price. It is usually offered during the winter months and includes popular kitchen tools and cookware.

4. Can I earn free products through product promotion?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn free products through product promotion by hosting successful cooking shows and reaching sales goals. You can also earn free products by referring friends and family to host their own cooking shows.

5. How can I participate in the Blizzard promotion?

To participate in the Blizzard promotion, you can either attend a Pampered Chef cooking show where the promotion is being offered or place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find the promotion listed on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • kearstin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies