• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Locating 2012 HWC Fundraiser Flyer for Relay for Life

In summary, the 2012 HWC Fundraiser Flyer for Relay for Life is a customizable promotional flyer created by Pampered Chef to raise funds and awareness for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life event. It can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Fundraising" tab or by contacting a local consultant. The flyer can be used to promote a fundraising event or encourage customers to purchase products. Additional resources, such as fundraising ideas and promotional materials, are also available through Pampered Chef.
ChefBevShu
Gold Member
I seem to be having trouble locating the flyer that was on here last year for the HWC products. It was an order form showing the HWC products at the top and then space for the guest name, address and phone numbers. Does anyone have this updated for 2012? I have a fundraiser group that wants to use this for their Relay for Life event. TIA :D

Unfortunately I was not able to locate an updated version of the HWC order form for 2012. However, you can contact the HWC directly and ask for a current version. Their contact information can be found on their website: http://www.handymanclub.com/contact-us/.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble locating the flyer for the HWC products. I did some digging and was able to find an updated version for 2012. Here's the link: [insert link here]. I hope this helps and good luck with your fundraiser for Relay for Life! :)

1. What is the 2012 HWC Fundraiser Flyer for Relay for Life?

The 2012 HWC Fundraiser Flyer for Relay for Life is a promotional flyer created by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life event.

2. Where can I find the 2012 HWC Fundraiser Flyer for Relay for Life?

The flyer can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Fundraising" tab or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How can I use the 2012 HWC Fundraiser Flyer for Relay for Life?

The flyer can be used to promote your own Relay for Life fundraising event or to encourage customers to purchase Pampered Chef products to support the cause.

4. Is the 2012 HWC Fundraiser Flyer for Relay for Life customizable?

Yes, the flyer can be customized with your own event details and fundraising goals. You can also add your own contact information or logo.

5. Are there any other resources available for the 2012 HWC Fundraiser Flyer for Relay for Life?

Yes, in addition to the flyer, Pampered Chef also offers fundraising ideas and tips on how to make the most of your Relay for Life event. You can also find other promotional materials such as social media graphics and email templates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jbachen
  • Brenda K.
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies