• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Fundraiser Flyer: Boost Your Cause with Our Fundraising Program

In summary, the HWC flyer for breast cancer fundraisers provides information about the commission that is earned from these events.
pchefjean
Does anyone have a flyer that they pass out to Relay for Life teams, schools, etc that explains the benefits of a HWC fundraiser? Thanks in advance

I have been thinking about using something like this too. Don't really know what to say in it either. Please, anyone.
Thanks in advance too! Deb

bump

I'd love to see an example of what people send! :)

me too! :)

I was just thinking about organizing a Breast Cancer Fund-Raiser in May as well... I was even thinking about getting some of the other DS consultants in my Mothers of Multiples group involved as well. I am trying to come up with something. Maybe I will post it here to get some feedback from you all...

Last edited:
I could be wrong but if you go on to CC and charitable giving I think they have a flyer re: HWC fundraisers showing the commission,etc. I know I printed something last week. If I find it I'll attach it.

HWC Flyer for fundraisersI found it! I have attached it. I have also attached a fact sheet.

Attachments

• hwc_fundraiser.pdf
    212.3 KB · Views: 457
  • hwc_factsheet.pdf
    666.9 KB · Views: 388
Thanks, Harriet, those are GREAT!

I got them off CC. They also have the May host and guest specials up now.

Woo-hoo! My poor printer ink... It is about to be used up as I print materials to bring to my shows this weekend... :)

I know what you mean! I just bought more ink yesterday so I can print more flyers for my show tomorrow night. Somethings are better in color (like HWC)! And, then of course so much we do in b&w.

jbachen said:
What do you all think of these? (Hopefully the links will work!)

PDF document
http://www.bachen.com/pchef/BreastCancerFundaiser.com

I got an error when I clicked on the Word one. It said I needed firefox to open it?????

I opened the PDF but can't change the info to mine. I liked the setup!

does anyone know if we have to enter it differently in PPP and PWS?

1. What is the "Hwc Fundraiser Flyer" and how does it benefit my organization?

The "Hwc Fundraiser Flyer" is a customizable flyer that can be used for fundraising events for your organization. It features Pampered Chef products, which are high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. By hosting a fundraiser using this flyer, your organization can earn a percentage of the sales to help support your cause.

2. How do I get started with the "Hwc Fundraiser Flyer"?

To get started, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team. They will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to begin your fundraiser, including the customizable flyer and order forms.

3. Can I customize the "Hwc Fundraiser Flyer" for my specific organization?

Yes, the "Hwc Fundraiser Flyer" can be customized with your organization's logo and information. This allows you to promote your cause and make the flyer more personal for your supporters.

4. How much money can my organization earn from the "Hwc Fundraiser Flyer"?

The amount your organization can earn varies depending on the total sales from your fundraiser. Typically, organizations can earn between 10-15% of the total sales. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with more specific information based on your event and sales.

5. Are there any fees or upfront costs for using the "Hwc Fundraiser Flyer"?

No, there are no fees or upfront costs for using the "Hwc Fundraiser Flyer." Pampered Chef believes in giving back to the community and supporting organizations, so there is no cost to host a fundraiser using our flyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBevShu
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda K.
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
Replies