• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help! Flyer for 3-Day Walk Fundraiser

In summary, the flyer would have the event name, date, time, and location on it. The event would also have information about how to purchase tickets, how much money to bring, and where to mail the donation.
tasigst
Good evening, I'm very new at this and my sister-in-law is walking the 3-day walk so her team is going to do a catalog fundraiser to help raiser money. Does anyone have a flyer that I could use? Also anyone have great wording for e-mail/facebook?

HELP!!!

Thanks!!:eek::cry::eek::cry:

I hope someone has a sample - I'm working on one as well. I'll post it once I get it some what done.

Here is one I made today for my host - just be sure to change the $$$ amounts as mine as per me not PC.

Attachments

• 3-dayWalk-sample.doc
    64 KB · Views: 387
I have a question about the 3-Day as well. A friend of mine is doing it, but will she get credit for it. Meaning, will the donation go to her $2500 or will it go to the Susan G Komen foundation? If it will help her out directly, then I will definitely be hosting a fundraiser for her.

Candice said:
I have a question about the 3-Day as well. A friend of mine is doing it, but will she get credit for it. Meaning, will the donation go to her $2500 or will it go to the Susan G Komen foundation?

If it will help her out directly, then I will definitely be hosting a fundraiser for her.

You'll put Susan G Komen as the organization (or the 3-Day, ask her who her checks are payable to). The check will be mailed to the same address as the products, so your friend will receive the check, and can then send it in with the donation form she would use for any of her other donations to ensure she receives credit.

I'm not sure since this is my first fundraiser I did it as a cooking show and depending on the guest sales I'm donating my $$ directly to her for her team - they have 3 family members that walk it every year.

Does anyone have a simple flyer/invitation for a HWC Fundraiser show? I am doing which is actually for a Relay for Life group (they are aware that the proceeds go straight to ACS)
Thank you

1. What is the "Need Help! Flyer for 3-Day Walk Fundraiser?"

The "Need Help! Flyer for 3-Day Walk Fundraiser" is a promotional flyer created by Pampered Chef to support individuals or teams participating in a 3-day walk fundraiser. It is designed to help raise awareness and funds for a noble cause.

2. How can I customize the flyer for my specific event?

The flyer is fully customizable and can be personalized with your event's details, logo, and images. You can use the online editing tool provided by Pampered Chef or download the flyer template to make changes using your preferred design software.

3. Is there a cost to use the flyer?

No, the flyer is available for free to all Pampered Chef consultants and customers. You can access it through your consultant's website or by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service team.

4. Can I use the flyer for other fundraising events?

Yes, the flyer can be used for any fundraising event, not just 3-day walks. You can customize it to suit your specific event and cause.

5. How can I distribute the flyer to potential donors?

There are various ways to distribute the flyer, such as posting it on social media, emailing it to your contacts, or printing out physical copies to hand out or post in public places. You can also use the flyer as part of a promotional package when approaching potential donors in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies