• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Guest Special Flyer: Grab Exclusive Deals and Discounts Today!

In summary, the "Hwc Guest Special Flyer" is a promotional flyer available at Pampered Chef home cooking parties. It offers discounted products for guests who are not currently working as a Pampered Chef consultant. The flyer can only be obtained at a party or by requesting a copy from a consultant. The products featured on the flyer are different from those in the regular Pampered Chef catalog and can only be purchased at a party or through a consultant.
mechelle
Does anyone have a jpeg of the HWC Flyer that I could use for FB?, the one that shows the products and guest specials?

Here you go.

Attachments

• May Guest Special.jpg
    May Guest Special.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 573
THANK YOU so much!

If you go to my Facebook page, I have ones of the May host and guest specials sized specifically to fit the timeline format of photo posts, as well as a wide one for "featured" posts. www.facebook.com/tastytidbits

Thank you, Joy!

1. What is the "Hwc Guest Special Flyer"?

The "Hwc Guest Special Flyer" is a promotional flyer that features special discounted products for guests who attend a Pampered Chef home cooking party.

2. Can anyone attend a Pampered Chef home cooking party and take advantage of the "Hwc Guest Special Flyer"?

Yes, anyone can attend a Pampered Chef home cooking party and take advantage of the "Hwc Guest Special Flyer" deals. However, only guests who are not currently working as a Pampered Chef consultant are eligible for the discounted prices.

3. How can I get my hands on the "Hwc Guest Special Flyer"?

The "Hwc Guest Special Flyer" is only available at Pampered Chef home cooking parties. If you attend a party as a guest, you will receive a flyer with the special deals. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a copy.

4. Are the products on the "Hwc Guest Special Flyer" different from the regular Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, the products on the "Hwc Guest Special Flyer" are different from the regular Pampered Chef catalog. These products are specially selected for the flyer and are only available at discounted prices for a limited time.

5. Can I purchase products from the "Hwc Guest Special Flyer" online?

No, products from the "Hwc Guest Special Flyer" can only be purchased at a Pampered Chef home cooking party. However, if you are unable to attend a party, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order for the special flyer products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies