• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for May Host/Guest Special Along With Fd Special...

In summary, the current host special for May is the Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Cookbook, and Quick Cooker Steamer Set. The guest special for May is the Mix 'N Chop, a versatile kitchen tool for chopping and mixing ingredients. The "fd" special stands for "free delivery" special, which offers free shipping on orders over $75 for the month of May. To become a host for a Pampered Chef party, simply contact a consultant or visit the website to schedule a party and earn free and discounted products based on sales. Both the host and guest specials can be combined for even more savings, and they expire at the end of May.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I am looking for a flyer that has both Host and Guest Special for May but also have the Father's Day Special on it.....Did I miss it somewhere????

Thanks,
Karen

thehaleykitchen said:
I am looking for a flyer that has both Host and Guest Special for May but also have the Father's Day Special on it.....Did I miss it somewhere????

Thanks,
Karen

This is the best I can come up with for now... I'll try to improve on it when I get more time

Attachments

• flyer.jpg
    flyer.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 589
Not sure if any of the flyers on these links will work for you:

The mini catty flyer here has only the May specials and FD. You don't need to use it for the mini-catty. You can get 2 flyers per page:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/updated-flyers-april-md-may-fd-72656/

Maybe a flyer on one of these threads will be what you need:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/fd-hwc-flyer-72829/

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/flyers-june-72658/

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/flyers-may-recruiting-72973/

I was hoping for something like this one from last year:

Attachments

• MayFD_2011_fillable-2.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 380
thehaleykitchen said:
I was hoping for something like this one from last year:

OK, I was able to throw it together pretty quickly...here you go!

Attachments

• MayFD12_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 407
Yes! THANK YOU THANK YOUYou are wonderful Kam!!!!Karen

What are the current host and guest specials for May?

The current host special for May is the Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Cookbook, and Quick Cooker Steamer Set. The guest special for May is the Mix 'N Chop, which is a versatile kitchen tool for chopping and mixing ingredients.

What is the "fd" special?

The "fd" special stands for "free delivery" special. This means that for the month of May, guests can receive free shipping on orders over $75.

How do I become a host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a host, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a party. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

Can I combine the host special and guest special for even more savings?

Yes, as a host, you can take advantage of both the host special and guest special for additional savings. This can make hosting a party even more rewarding!

When do the May host and guest specials expire?

The May host and guest specials are available until the end of the month. Make sure to take advantage of these great deals before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam