• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2 Month & Mini Catty Flyer May Guest & Fd

In summary, the 2 Month & Mini Catty Flyer May Guest & Fd is a promotional flyer that offers special discounts and deals for Pampered Chef products during the months of May and June. It can be obtained by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or visiting their website, and a digital version is also available on their Facebook page. Most of the offers can be redeemed online, but there may be exclusions or limitations that should be carefully read before redeeming. Generally, offers from the flyer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but it is best to consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for any questions or clarifications.
kam
Staff member
BethCooks4U requested a flyer with just the May GUEST specials (not the host) and the May Father's Day special. Here it is in case anyone else can use this set-up. (It is 2-up to a page)

I have also taken her idea and made a mini-catty version with just the May HWC items and the FD special.

Attachments

• MayGuestFD_2011_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 428
  • MiniCattyInsertMayGuestFD2011_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 401
Thanks again! I have a question for those that use the mini inserts. How do you cut them? My cutter isn't 11 inches to cut that length. I haven't seen one that big either.

Love these. Thanks so much for creating.

Don't tell my Mom but I use my sewing rotary cutter and mat. :O

Hello BethCooks4U, thank you for your request for a flyer featuring just the May guest specials and Father's Day special. I have created a 2-up version for you, as well as a mini-catty version with only the May HWC items and Father's Day special. I hope this set-up will be useful for you and anyone else who may need it. Happy cooking and promoting these amazing specials!

What is the purpose of the 2 Month & Mini Catty Flyer May Guest & Fd?

The 2 Month & Mini Catty Flyer May Guest & Fd is a promotional flyer that showcases special offers and discounts for Pampered Chef products for the months of May and June. It is designed to attract new customers and reward existing customers with exclusive deals.

How can I get a copy of the 2 Month & Mini Catty Flyer May Guest & Fd?

You can get a copy of the 2 Month & Mini Catty Flyer May Guest & Fd by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. You can also find a digital version of the flyer on the Pampered Chef Facebook page.

Can I use the offers from the 2 Month & Mini Catty Flyer May Guest & Fd online?

Yes, most of the offers in the 2 Month & Mini Catty Flyer May Guest & Fd can be redeemed online. Simply enter the promo code at checkout to receive the discount. However, some offers may only be available through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any exclusions or limitations to the offers in the 2 Month & Mini Catty Flyer May Guest & Fd?

Yes, some offers may have exclusions or limitations. These will be clearly stated on the flyer or in the terms and conditions. It is important to read the details carefully before redeeming an offer to ensure eligibility.

Can I combine offers from the 2 Month & Mini Catty Flyer May Guest & Fd with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, no. Offers from the 2 Month & Mini Catty Flyer May Guest & Fd cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, if you have any questions about a specific offer, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for clarification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Diane Pantzer
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies