• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May and June With Father's Day Special

In summary, the Father's Day special for May and June is the "Grill Master" set, priced at $99.99. This set includes a grill pan, BBQ tool set, and cookbook. While each item can be purchased separately, there is a discounted price for buying the set as a bundle. The set also comes with a satisfaction guarantee and warranty against defects. The Father's Day special will be available for the entire month of May and June, or while supplies last.
stfenyo
I love the flyers that Kam makes and I use them :love:, but I was wondering if there is a May and June Host and Guest special that includes becoming a consultant and the father's day special. I'd love to include all of it if I can for my next show. :balloon:

stfenyo said:
I love the flyers that Kam makes and I use them :love:, but I was wondering if there is a May and June Host and Guest special that includes becoming a consultant and the father's day special. I'd love to include all of it if I can for my next show. :balloon:

Thanks! :)

Not sure if this is what you needed...maybe not now that I see you need the Father's Day special too...

But, this one has the May Rec/May H&G and June H&G.
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/3-month-flyer-may-rec-may-june-68489/

I am going to do one tonight or tomorrow that has May H&G and Father's Day and the May recruiting all on one - but it won't have June.

Edit: I might be able to get it all on one - but I'll have to work on it tomorrow. Not sure, though.

Thanks for the reply. This is the one I was going to use. But as the expression goes...I wanted to have my cake and eat it too... :)

you are simply awesome... :balloon::love::D

1. What is the Father's Day special for May and June?

The Father's Day special for May and June is the "Grill Master" set, which includes a grill pan, BBQ tool set, and cookbook.

2. How much does the "Grill Master" set cost?

The "Grill Master" set is priced at $99.99.

3. Can I purchase the "Grill Master" set separately?

Yes, you can purchase each item in the set separately, but you will get a discounted price by purchasing the set as a bundle.

4. Is there a warranty for the "Grill Master" set?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a warranty against any defects.

5. How long is the Father's Day special available for?

The Father's Day special will be available for the entire month of May and June, or while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies