• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

File Request for June Guest Flyer or Oof

In summary, a "File Request for June Guest Flyer or Oof" is a request for the digital file containing the June guest flyer or order of operations form (Oof) for Pampered Chef. You can request this file by contacting your consultant or customer service, and it is typically provided in a PDF format. You can request the file multiple times if needed, and there is no fee for this service.
aPamperedBride
Gold Member
Hi! I'm hoping that someone with experience could create a June Guest flyer or OOF that includes a picture of the Small Cool N Serve Tray, the Help Fight Hunger Trivets and the Free gift with purchase ($70 for choice of grilling tools) The one from PC only shows the Grilling tools and I only have 1 mini catalog with the Small Cool N Serve Tray, so I'd like a flyer that I can put with each catalog for catalog parties.

Even just having the trivets together with the Small Cool 'N Serve would work well since the OOF from the HO already shows the grilling tool options.

Hi there! I'd be happy to help you create a June Guest flyer or OOF that includes all of the products you mentioned. I understand that the current flyer from PC only shows the grilling tools, but I can definitely include the Small Cool N Serve Tray, Help Fight Hunger Trivets, and the free gift with purchase in the design. Is there a specific theme or color scheme you would like me to use? Also, do you have any specific text or details you would like me to include in the flyer? Let me know and I'll get to work on it for you!

1. What is a "File Request for June Guest Flyer or Oof"?

A "File Request for June Guest Flyer or Oof" is a request for the digital file containing the June guest flyer or order of operations form (Oof) for Pampered Chef. This file is typically requested by consultants or customers who may have misplaced or not received the physical copy of these materials.

2. How can I request the file for the June guest flyer or Oof?

You can request the file for the June guest flyer or Oof by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or reaching out to customer service. They will be able to provide you with the digital file or assist you in obtaining it.

3. Is there a specific format or file type for the June guest flyer or Oof?

Yes, the June guest flyer and Oof are typically provided in a PDF format. This allows for easy viewing and printing for customers and consultants.

4. Can I request the file for the June guest flyer or Oof multiple times?

Yes, you can request the file for the June guest flyer or Oof multiple times if needed. However, it is recommended to save the file once you receive it for future reference.

5. Is there a fee for requesting the file for the June guest flyer or Oof?

No, there is no fee for requesting the file for the June guest flyer or Oof. This file is provided as a courtesy to our consultants and customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AbbyCookn4U
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • pcthisandthat
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kbader58
  • Becca_in_MD