• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Made a Hwc Catalog Show Fundraiser Flyer?

So in summary, a member of the group was looking for a flyer that combined information about the pink products and the HWC campaign, as well as allowing for personalization. Other members shared their own flyers and tips for creating flyers using programs like Word and PowerPoint. In the end, the original poster was able to create their own flyer and shared it with the group.
pamperedbecky
I've been searching the files and haven't quite found what I hoped I would, so I thought I'd put this question out there. I DID find the great flyers for ordering just the pink products. I have someone doing a catalog/online HWC fundraiser and she can hand out tons of flyers to moms of kids in her Music Together classes (she's the director of about 4-5 locations!), so I was hoping to find just a general flyer that pictures the pink products, but also has a blurb about the HWC campaign and that people can order ANY products and up to 25% of all sales will be donated.

Has anyone made a flyer like this? If so, could you share? Pretty please? I'm not the greatest with flyers, so I thought I'd ask before I attempt it.

Even if someone doesn't have this exact flyer, but something besides an order form for this year, I'd love to see it. Thanks!!!!

Thank you. I actually already saw those, but was basically looking for something like that, but combined into one flyer and where I can add my personal info and website. Thanks, though! I may just have to do it myself.:D

What I could do is take that fact sheet and use that. There's space in the upper right hand corner where I can add some info, but I plan to email it as an attachment to the host. I have NO clue how to put a little text box up there and I'm not even sure if I could on this document. Does anyone know how to do that? If so, I could just take that space up there and put in my contact info and info about ordering on my website.

Maybe those computer-savvy folks out there would know how to do that!!:confused:

I'm bumping this again to see if anyone knows how to insert a text box on a pdf file so I can insert my info on this HWC fact sheet.

Anyone???

I'm clueless IF or HOW this can be done. Thanks in advance for any help!!!:D

Attachments

• hwc_fundraiser flyer 08.pdf
    212.3 KB · Views: 615
What I've done in the past is copied the image from the pdf & pasted it into Word. I then put a text box that has my info overtop the picture in Word.

In order to edit a pdf file you have to have acrobat reader (not the free, but the advanced version). I save the file as a jpg and insert it into a word document. You can then type over the "picture," insert a text box, or another picture, just make sure you (right click) arrange it so that everything appears the way you want it to. Here is the file as a Word Doc. HTH

** You can also create your own nice pics in a powerpoint presentation and save them as a Jpg and do the same thing. OR you can use some of the beautiful pictures that are in the CN and the "Entertain with Ease" guide the same way. :)

Attachments

• HWC fly revised.doc
    962.5 KB · Views: 560
Thanks so much, Tristen! Just exactly what I was looking for and love your instructions.

Ok, I finally figured it out. I thought I'd share the flyer I came up with. It's not that great, but it'll work for my purposes. Feel free to use it! Obviously change the contact information.:D

Attachments

• HWC 08 catalog show FR letter.doc
    527 KB · Views: 537
Good job, Becky!

Here is an invite I worked up, forgot you wanted a fundraising flyer. Maybe someone can use this one.

Attachments

• HWC invite 2008.doc
    428 KB · Views: 374
time2cook said:
Here is an invite I worked up, forgot you wanted a fundraising flyer. Maybe someone can use this one.

Thanks for the invite--good job! I might be able to use this!:chef:

Love the invite Becky.

1. What is a Hwc Catalog Show Fundraiser Flyer?

A Hwc Catalog Show Fundraiser Flyer is a promotional material that showcases the products offered by Pampered Chef and encourages people to host a catalog show fundraiser. It includes information about the products, the fundraising benefits, and how to participate in the fundraiser.

2. How can I get a Hwc Catalog Show Fundraiser Flyer?

You can get a Hwc Catalog Show Fundraiser Flyer by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. They can provide you with a physical copy or a digital version that you can share with your friends, family, and community.

3. Who can participate in a Hwc Catalog Show Fundraiser?

Anyone can participate in a Hwc Catalog Show Fundraiser. You can host a catalog show fundraiser for your school, church, sports team, or any other organization that needs to raise funds. You can also participate as a guest and purchase products to support the fundraiser.

4. How does a Hwc Catalog Show Fundraiser work?

A Hwc Catalog Show Fundraiser works by hosting a party where guests can browse and purchase Pampered Chef products from a catalog. A percentage of the sales will then be donated to the organization hosting the fundraiser. It's a simple and fun way to raise funds while also promoting high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a Hwc Catalog Show Fundraiser?

Hosting a Hwc Catalog Show Fundraiser has many benefits. It's a simple and low-maintenance way to raise funds, as there is no need to handle physical products or collect money from guests. It also allows you to promote high-quality kitchen products and potentially earn free products or discounts as a host. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a generous donation percentage for fundraisers, making it a great way to support your organization's cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBevShu
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • scavallero
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies