• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January/February Show Update: HWC Products Sales Counted for 2/1 - 15

In summary, the theme for the January/February Show is "New Year, New You" which focuses on healthy eating and meal prep. The show will feature a variety of products such as the Quick Cooker, Salad Chopper, and Spiral & Slice, which are perfect for healthy cooking. There are also special deals and promotions for the show, including earning free products by hosting a show and discounts for attendees. While the theme is focused on healthy cooking, there will still be a variety of products and recipes suitable for all types of cooking and baking. All products featured in the show can be purchased online through the company's website.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
I have posted before about one of my January shows that had 2 declined cc's. Well the show never showed up in my January sales. I looked today and it is showing for February. So it looks like it is going to count toward my 2 shows for 2/1 - 15 for the HWC products.

Not if it was a January show.

Yes shows have to be held and submitted in February to qualify for the HWC and double points.

1. What is the theme for the January/February Show?

The theme for the January/February Show is "New Year, New You". This theme focuses on healthy eating and meal prep for the new year.

2. What types of products will be featured in the January/February Show?

The January/February Show will feature a variety of products that are perfect for meal prep and healthy cooking. This includes our popular Quick Cooker, Salad Chopper, and Spiral & Slice.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions for the January/February Show?

Yes, there are several promotions and deals for the January/February Show. Customers can earn free products by hosting a show, and there are also discounts on select products for attendees.

4. Can I still attend the January/February Show if I am not interested in healthy cooking?

Absolutely! While the theme for this show is focused on healthy cooking, there will still be a variety of products and recipes featured that are suitable for all types of cooking and baking.

5. Can I purchase products from the January/February Show online?

Yes, all of the products featured in the January/February Show can be purchased online through our website. Simply add them to your cart and check out like you would with any other purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tams
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Doodlbug329
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • PamperedbyKaren