• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Fun Theme Ideas for January and February?

M
MandyK
Here are a few ideas I have for January and February that I thought might be of interest to you guys -- anyone care to throw some more fun ideas out there?

January
-Resolution Solutions: Eating Healthier – Save Money by packing lunch/eating at home – Spend more time with Family (dinner theme)
-Re-gifting Parties – Bring a gift you can’t return and swap it! Food relation: meals that keep on giving (investment cooking -- main dishes cookbook)
-A Souper Hero Show: Hearty Soups/stews and Sandwiches to warm up the month.
-Sips and Dips: Fun drinks and appetizers!

February
-Aphrodisiacs for the Amorous
-Death by Chocolate:
-Chinese New Year: Feb 15 (15 days there after)
-Mardi Gras Celebration: (Feb 20 is fat Tuesday)

March
-St Patricks Day
-Greek American Heritage Month
-Spring Equinox (March 21)
-March Madness -- Basketball

What will you do at the Aphrodisiacs for the Amorous Shoyw? I'm curious as to the recipes you've thought about making.

Trish in Texas
Future Director and Recruiter

Great ideas! You are so clever.

Here's a flyer I updated (originally came from my upline director). Thanks for your great ideas. I added them to my list of shows.

Trish in Texas

Attachments

• Celebrate the New Year with The Pampered Chef-2.doc
    59 KB · Views: 584
Love the flyer. Are you going to attach it to catalogs or give them out at shows . I have been looking for a flyer to add to catalogs and pass around town and to my neighbors.

Karen Gibb
consultant
[email protected]

I'm mailing to past and upcoming hosts and preferred customers. The reverse side lists the January "events" they can participate in. Also will hand out at shows. And take to a few new neighbors and businesses. My upcoming events include a "Stamp a Stack Pampered Chef Style" (make your own greeting cards), a host appreciation event, and a "Take Home Chef Cooking School Lite" (learn new cooking skills with a hands-on approach while preparing a meal to take home to your family). Plus, the usual Cooking Shows too.

Trish in Texas

Trish,
Do you also sell SU or CTMH?? I'd love to do a stamping thing/recipes as I love to stamp but not sure how to tie them together. I'm not a demo for a stamping co, but just am a PC and stamping addict. also chocoholic, I should stop now, lol.

Lisa

Trish1953 said:
What will you do at the Aphrodisiacs for the Amorous Shoyw? I'm curious as to the recipes you've thought about making.

Trish in Texas

Hey Trish -- so many things are aphrodisiacs (including chocolate) so there are a ton of options. I plan to pass out a list and a possible menu for them to create at home. I'm still working on it, but here' my initial list. Good luck.

Attachments

• Aphrodisiac Foods.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 425
Read a entertaining book the other day and they had this theme which I thought would be awesome for us: Hawaii 5-Below! Winter time luau!

I love the Hawaii 5 - Below. It made me laugh. As to stamping or scrapbooking, no, I don't do it, but, I have a good friend/host who does it and we decided to combine our ventures. The first one we had scheduled for December flopped. But, I think this January one will go over well.

Trish in Texas

Attachments

• Stamp a Stack Pampered Chef Style 2.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 446
Trish, if you are still around, I would love to hear if you have done anything more recently trying to combine stamping and PC. Or even just how your show went a few years ago. Thanks!

What are some fun theme ideas for January and February?

1. Resolution Solutions: Eating Healthier – Save Money by packing lunch/eating at home – Spend more time with Family (dinner theme)

2. Re-gifting Parties – Bring a gift you can’t return and swap it! Food relation: meals that keep on giving (investment cooking -- main dishes cookbook)

3. A Souper Hero Show: Hearty Soups/stews and Sandwiches to warm up the month.

4. Sips and Dips: Fun drinks and appetizers!

What are some fun theme ideas for February?

1. Aphrodisiacs for the Amorous

2. Death by Chocolate

3. Chinese New Year: Feb 15 (15 days there after)

4. Mardi Gras Celebration: (Feb 20 is fat Tuesday)

What are some fun theme ideas for March?

1. St. Patrick's Day

2. Greek American Heritage Month

3. Spring Equinox (March 21)

4. March Madness - Basketball

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefkristin