• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me With Ideas for a Relay for Life Fundraiser!

In summary, there are many different types of events or activities that can be done for a Relay for Life fundraiser, such as a walk or run event, a silent auction, a bake sale, a raffle, a talent show, or a karaoke night. To promote the fundraiser and attract more participants and donations, you can use social media, create flyers or posters, reach out to local businesses for sponsorships, and ask friends and family to spread the word. There are also specific Pampered Chef products that can be used for the fundraiser, such as food choppers, stoneware, and kitchen gadgets. Involving the community and making the event fun and memorable can be achieved by reaching out to local businesses and organizations for support
Cindycooks
Silver Member
It is the afternoon of April 2 and will be an open house type event. The actual Relay for Life Walk is Appril 22, so this is before our HWC things are available, so it will just be regular PC items. I will need to be bringing fingerfood/appetizer type recipes. I may do one easy demo. I told her I would supply the food as a contribution. Any ideas on fingerfoods? I like the idea of maybe the Touchdown Taco dip and chips, A pizza of some type cut into squares etc....
Any ideas on how I could promote Relay for Life...or how I could go about getting HWC orders ahead of time? I have a couple of the clips from last year, so I could set up a table with that and some order forms, but I do not want to take sales away from this fundraiser. Oh - and I will have my cups and squares by then.
Also - does anyone have a Relay for Life flyer?
Thanks so much everybody! :)

For the finger foods, you could try making mini sandwiches, quesadillas, and wraps. You could also make a variety of fruit and veggie platters. For sweet treats, you could make mini cupcakes, brownies, and cookies. To promote Relay for Life, you could set up a table with posters and flyers about the event, as well as some information about the cause. You could also create a slideshow with photos from past Relay for Life events. If people are interested in donating to the cause, you could provide forms where they can do so. Additionally, you can print out forms to collect orders for HWC items ahead of time. You can find official Relay for Life flyers on the American Cancer Society website.

Hi there!
First of all, it's great that you're contributing to the Relay for Life event with your PC items. As for fingerfood ideas, some popular options could be mini quiches, fruit skewers, mini meatballs, or bruschetta. You could also do a veggie platter with a dip made from one of our PC mixes.
To promote Relay for Life, you could set up a donation jar and offer a special discount on certain PC items with a portion of the proceeds going towards the event. You could also have a raffle for a PC product and donate the proceeds to Relay for Life.
As for getting HWC orders ahead of time, you could offer a pre-order option for customers who attend the open house. This way, they can still support the fundraiser without taking away from the event's sales.
I'm not sure about a Relay for Life flyer, but you could always create your own or reach out to the event organizers for any promotional materials they may have.
Hope this helps and good luck with your event!

What types of events or activities can we do for our Relay for Life fundraiser?

There are many different types of events or activities you can do for your Relay for Life fundraiser. Some popular options include a walk or run event, a silent auction, a bake sale, a raffle, a talent show, or a karaoke night. You can also get creative and come up with unique ideas that fit your community and fundraising goals.

How can we promote our Relay for Life fundraiser to attract more participants and donations?

There are several ways you can promote your Relay for Life fundraiser. You can use social media to spread the word, create flyers or posters to hang up in your community, reach out to local businesses for sponsorships or donations, and ask friends and family to help spread the word. You can also reach out to local media outlets to see if they would be interested in covering your event.

Are there any specific products or tools from Pampered Chef that would be good for a Relay for Life fundraiser?

Yes, there are several Pampered Chef products that would be great for a Relay for Life fundraiser. Our food choppers, mix and chop, and garlic press can be used for a cook-off or potluck event. Our stoneware can be used for a bake sale. Our grills and cookware can be used for a BBQ or cooking competition. And our kitchen gadgets make great prizes for raffles or silent auctions.

How can we involve the community and make our Relay for Life fundraiser a fun and memorable event?

One way to involve the community and make your Relay for Life fundraiser fun and memorable is to reach out to local businesses and ask for their support. They can sponsor or donate items for your event, provide entertainment, or even set up a booth or activity for participants. You can also involve community organizations, schools, and sports teams to help spread the word and participate in the event.

Do you have any tips for organizing and managing a successful Relay for Life fundraiser?

Some tips for organizing and managing a successful Relay for Life fundraiser include setting clear goals and timelines, delegating tasks to a team of volunteers, promoting your event effectively, and recognizing and thanking donors and participants. It's also important to have a contingency plan in case of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances. And most importantly, have fun and remember the purpose of the event - to raise funds for a great cause!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3girls
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • cyndiou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg